Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Harborside revisited

RSS

Topic starter

October 29, 2021 you featured Harborside on your U-Tube video. 

Harborside stock price was 80 cents.  The current price is 42 cents. 

Harborside just made an acquisition that will double their revenue.

Is this the right time to take a position in Harborside?

1 Answer

@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com

Thanks for reaching out here.  I love Harborside for a few reasons.  But, I always mention my bias being NorCal.  These guys have are in the process of moving one of their dispensaries and that should prove to be positive there.  The doubling of the revenue from an acquisition will add to revenue, yes.  But, they also stretched out their share count so, it’s not pure gravy.  Still, the foundation is solid.  They still have a few moves to go before they hit EBITDA profitable.  If you can look to the future that this is an important company that will continually add revenue with the eventuality of hitting EBITDA profitability and then net earnings positive, there will be solid moves upwards in the stock.  We are still early in the game for a lot of these players.  But, I think the price may have dropped a bit too much from the last time I looked at them.  That may be an opportunity for a longterm position.  I like them.  I think they will do well over a longterm basis.  This could be a solid time to get in.  

Your Answer

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022