Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

#6 Producer in Canada

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm working on analysis for Auxly Cannabis Group and their recent financial release states they are the #6 licensed cannabis producer in Canada.

Auxly Ends Third Quarter 2021 as #6 Licensed Producer in Canada with 6.4% Total National Market Share

Auxly had a down quarter last quarter but, powered back upwards for this quarter, Q3.  However, numbers are not quite there yet for margins & costs.  But, if they keep pushing these financials and grow, they will likely reach a scale where they achieve EBITDA profitability.  

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

A lot of investors are angry because of the dilution / Outstanding Shares for Auxly. It's not even close to what Halo was at . . . or Sundial for that matter. I am coming across a lot of angry / hateful investors, that's for sure...I also receive their venom when I suggest they look at as more time to accumulate shares. 🤣 

I look forward to your video on Auxly!

It's such a process for most of these companies to get to actual profit. A blast watching their next moves.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Video will be up this afternoon.  Auxly CBWTF stock did an offering of about 55M shares.  Yes, dilutional.  And, I think they may need to go again to bring in more cash.  Let's see how the numbers add up in my article and video.

JP liked
ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter  You are spoiling us with all these videos. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Ugh... I just feel as if I'm not doing enough!

b17jayhawker and JP liked
ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)

D.H. 

No way you're not doing enough.   Do you ever sleep?, maybe its all that coffee and chocolate.   LOL,  thanks for the info, would be a zombie investor without you.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 Last night, I downloaded the short interest positions on all of the stocks I cover and am going to include them in the videos from now on.  I’ll keep building up these videos until they’re full of all of the info necessary.  

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)

I will look forward to that because its something i really dont understand yet what it means.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 It means people are selling the stock to push it down, and making money that way.  But, there will be a day soon when they are going to be eating their own shorts.  Until then, these stocks will likely drift lower and lower.  Load up.  

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)

ok, will be anxious to see which ones to add to or continue to add to my

😉  "Potfolio",  

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 As I mentioned, I am building up a short-selling video that I will be publishing on Monday.  Also, and as I have said in private emails to you, you are buying future cash flow.  You are buying that future cash flow by purchasing stocks today.  These companies are going to grow and add in more and more future cash flow.  Fortunately, the prices we are paying right now for that future cash flow are significantly below what the market is paying for cash flow from other companies in the S&P 500. That’s an opportunity for someone who is savvy.  When you start comparing these cannabis stocks to other stocks you see that they are a gold mine. Who cares if the market is not seeing that right now.  Load up on this future cash flow and you’ll be happy… like, Warren Buffett Happy!

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)

Some of my potfolio did better today,  go figure.  I am increasing as i can while the sale is going on!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: