Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Avant Brands AVTBF Stock Forecast & Analysis

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Avant Brands AVTBF stock is one of those cannabis stocks I have always thought will do very well.  Unfortunately, as…

sjs94704
(@sjs94704)

I came in on this one at about $0.60/share ... Do I have any hope of at least breaking even at some point?

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sjs94704 

Thanks for reaching out to me SJS... Personally, I really like Avant Brands.  But, I get that you are not exactly thrilled to death with your entry point.  Maybe consider averaging down; a bold move. But, it has a lot of merit.

First, you bought after the big surge.  Guess what?  There is another one on the way.  The US is getting ready to go through the process of cannabis federal legalization.  Once the Senate version hits the committee, which we expect to occur in the next couple of months, this will really electrify the sector.  They will pass that version.  That is when cannabis stocks are going to get seriously interesting.  After that, both chambers will get together in a conference and hash out what needs to be in the new version of the bill.  That gets a revote and then it is off to Biden's desk.  Voila... cannabis will have some form of federal legalization.  

But, that is not the real thing we are looking for.

After that, companies will be able to lawfully bank here in the states.  And, they will be able to up-list to the Nasdaq.  That is when real money starts to trickle into the sector and is more supportive of these stocks.  That is when real money will start sifting through these stocks looking for cannabis companies that are real players.  

As I said, I like Avant Brands AVTBF stock.  They are focused only on premium branding.  They always run out of product because demand is so high. And, they just got licensed for occupancy in their new facility.  They will then be able to more than double their sales with more than double grow capacity.  Avant Brands will be able to scale up and grow nicely.  And, more than likely some big player is going to acquire them.  

You would do well to hold on to this stock.  You could also average down and add some in now getting ready for a real solid move higher in these stocks.  This is a company that will be profitable in the long run.  But, from a popularity perspective, cannabis stocks are not exactly crushing it. And, AVTBF stock is showing that.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022