Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Sleeper pick?

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I have been bugging DH for a few weeks about Ayurcann and to shut me up I think he added the company to this forum. hahaahhaha In all seriousness, the more I learn about them, the more I like what I see. Still not enough for DH to work with to do an honest video on Ayurcann but I look forward to the day he does one.

Here is some info about this young company.

Their "About Me": https://ayurcann.com/about-us/

The claims: They are debt free. A positive EBITDA. And profitable. 

What I find interesting, the comparison chart below, which is about two months old. Two of the three, Valens, and Neptune, aren't doing so well. I know nothing of Medipharm Labs. It seems Ayurcann is nibbling away at their competition.

Hopefully, you seasoned investors will look into them and let me know what you think? 

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

I just have a list of things to do that is about 5 miles long.  Once I see someone is pretty serious about something I'll break stride and check a box.  

JP liked
ReplyQuote
Share: