Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Cannabis Stocks Ranked - Complete List

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Cannabis Stocks are starting to take off in a big way with Cannabis Federal Legalization.  All of a sudden you may be wanting to invest in cannabis stocks, but, how do you know which cannabis stocks are the best cannabis stocks?  And, you may be wondering how do you get started in cannabis investing?  This is a good place to start with your journey investing in cannabis stocks.  Here are all of the publicly traded cannabis stocks - Ranked - the complete list.  Investing in cannabis stocks is not difficult, but if this is your first foray into cannabis investing, it may be daunting to figure out which direction to go.

There are some 350 different publicly traded cannabis stocks.  But, not all of these cannabis stocks are going to be the best option for your cannabis investments.  Every day I sift through all of the financial data for these cannabis stocks and make it easy for you to determine which cannabis companies are outperforming other cannabis companies.  Those cannabis companies that are ahead of another cannabis company are very likely to see their stock price outperform other cannabis stocks.  

This topic was modified 1 month ago by D. H. Taylor

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

How do you get started in cannabis investing?  What are the best cannabis stocks? Cannabis investing is not difficult, but if this is your first foray into cannabis investing, it may be daunting to figure out which direction to go.  I have been compiling a list of cannabis stocks and helping people decide which cannabis stock to buy. The question is: How to invest in cannabis stocks?  First, I use a discounted cash flow calculator to figure out which is the best cannabis stock to buy.  This allows me to see only the metrics of each company.  And, I continually update my content so you are up-to-date and know which are the best cannabis stocks while teaching you how to invest in cannabis stocks.

ReplyQuote

jessica cirelli
(@jpaecoutlook-com)

What is your take on Tilray and the expansion approach that Simon Irwin is taking?The brand recognition is huge.
Will the stock price go up when the legalization or the SAFE banking passes?

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jpaecoutlook-com 

Hi Jessica... It took me a minute, but I started turning positive on Tilray.  When they initially came out the stock was at $315.00 - that's not a typo.  I get the impression that Tilray wants to own all of MedMen MMNFF stock, also and that will continually build up a foundation for them to expand.  This is also an internationally minded company and is looking heavily into Europe.  That is big.  I think Germany is going to far surpass expectations.  They have 84M population whereas California only has 39M and Canada 35M.  Given that, these guys are on a road path to profitability that coupled with being a Nasdaq-listed stock will mean long term investors will do well.  I can see this stock pushing upward significantly over the next couple of years.  And, if we get Federal Legalization with banking this year, there will be far more interest in cannabis stocks and that will support TLRY stock a great deal.  

If you are getting in now, this is a great time.  Hold on for many years.  You'll be giggling.  

ReplyQuote

Daniel Cummings
 Daniel Cummings
(@Daniel Cummings)

Kona Gold has some real potential there.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Daniel @Daniel Cummings

I've been keeping a close eye on KGKG stock as I think I want to jump in.  But, I am going to be a greedy capitalist and wait for a ridiculous price.  I am targeting three levels with 25% entry at the two higher levels and the 50% entry at the lowest level with an amount of cash I have.  

• $0.0100 - 25% size
  • $0.0075 - 25% size
  • $0.0050 - 50% size

My target on the upside would be approximately $0.0500 which that would push the percentage gain to approximately 900%.  I'll take that considering the $$$ amount I will be risking versus the reward.  

ReplyQuote

Michael Robinson
 Michael Robinson
(@Michael Robinson)

Some times i need a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down, go kona gold!!! Drink it down and carry on in the life filled with adventure and truth...blessings...m

ReplyQuote
John McGarrity
(@jmcg5501rogers-com)

your "rankings" are actually lists in alphabetic order.
Actual rankings in these areas would be much more meaningful, no matter how transient

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jmcg5501rogers-com 

Hi John... if you go to the top of any of the columns, they are siftable.  You can sort up or down, in any of the individual columns.  Since there are many columns in any spreadsheet, and since there are so many spreadsheets, the default is alphabetical.  

You will see the up/down arrows at the top of every column.

ReplyQuote
John McGarrity
(@jmcg5501rogers-com)

It's great to have the data at all, but it would so convienient to see the actual rankings.

Normaly, N/a is all the info available in conventional analyses, for all but the biggest

stocks. Hugely complex, but isn't that what computers are all about.

It is very helpful to have a source of current numbers, as we await the HUGE bounce

that surely coming.

Thanks

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jmcg5501rogers-com 

Yes, John.  I work through the data myself on the site and try and incorporate the analysis.  

Rationally, interest in cannabis stocks is at historical lows.  I often look at the search phrase: Cannabis Stocks in Google Trends, which, would show how frequently people search these things.  It's basically at its all-time low.  

I'm not really focusing on YouTube as much right now and am embarking on hitting as many of the stocks as I can here on my site to get analysis that needs to be done.  My expectation is that we will see a significant increase in interest with cannabis federal legalization.  That should go well toward pulling in late-comers to buying cannabis stocks.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022