Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Most Undervalued Cannabis Stocks

26 Posts
9 Users
17 Likes
Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @Anonymous
I was in Decibel Long before you started covering & a sigh-of-relief when you did. Your record speaks for itself. Problem is these gems' get gobbled up for just pennies of the target price in this industry. Happens-all-the-Time. The only retailers making money are the ones that bought within previous couple months before the sale; Supreme, 48North, ISH to mention a few. There is no going long. Or be forced into the 'buyers' by inheritance which can easily be a disaster. Then they call it a premium buy-out as the company sits around it's all time lows, when the buyout occurs. Totally corruption in the Cannabis space imo.

tebalzer reacted
ReplyQuote
Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

“Totally corruption in the Cannabis space imo.” <== Amen to that

ReplyQuote

Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

@dhtaylor Beer is a GREAT analogy for many reasons. Including the fact investors aren’t making money there either 🙂  

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
Jeff Spahn
(@jeffspahn2011gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@dhtaylor Trading Halt  Hasn't traded today

Looks like some news coming reason at request of the company pending NEWS

IIROC Trading Halt - KHRN

VANCOUVER, BC, June 2, 2022 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by IIROC:

Company: Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (KHRWF)

TSX-Venture Symbol: KHRN

All Issues: Yes

Reason: At the Request of the Company Pending News

Halt Time (ET): 8:35 AM

IIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company. Trading halts are implemented to ensure a fair and orderly market. IIROC is the national self-regulatory organization which oversees all investment dealers and trading activity on debt and equity marketplaces in Canada.

SOURCE Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) - Halts/Resumptions

ReplyQuote

Jeff Spahn
(@jeffspahn2011gmail-com)
Estimable Member

Will now we know why it halted and why it went DOWN because of more diluted shares. What's your thoughts? At least it is .15 and .20 warrants 

Khiron and Life Sciences Raises C$4M Via Equity Offering

Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (TSXV:KHRN) (OTC:KHRNF) has priced and sized its overnight marketed public offering.

The company intends to issue 26.70 million units at C$0.15 per unit for gross proceeds of C$4.01 million.

Each unit will consist of one common share and one common share purchase warrant. Each unit warrant is exercisable to acquire one common share at C$0.20 for a period of 24 months following the closing date of the offering. 

The underwriters have been granted an option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the units.

The company plans to use the offering net proceeds for general corporate and working capital purposes. The offering is expected to close on June 10, 2022.

Price Action: KHRN shares traded lower by 27.78% at C$0.13 on TSXV on the last check Thursday.

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Honorable Member

They reported good numbers the other day,  great investor meeting and forecast for growth, said they had cash.   Must be some big things to come as business increases this year,  guessing.

Jeff Spahn reacted
ReplyQuote

David
 David
(@David)

Have you looked at Heritage Cannabis? Nice revenue growth. Q2 financials were pretty good. Costs in order and have started to produce in the U.S

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@David

I have been wanting to do a full run on Heritage.  They printed some solid revenue gains this quarter and are slowly building up a solid business base.  I am trying to run through all of the stocks that I have on the site and get at least the base analysis for every company.  I want to do that prior to the end of this reporting quarter because I expect we will see a mad rush into cannabis stocks over the course of the next couple of weeks.  Cannabis federal legalization is likely to get a lot of chatter in the next few weeks and I want that content available.  

I will get to them.  Hopefully, very soon.

ReplyQuote

(@cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com)
Trusted Member

I am glad you mentioned Heritage.

D.H. mentioned to me in a private email it's basically on his list to look into.

I have been following HERTF.  I like the white label deal they have with HITI as well as how they are getting into the US cannabis market by branding and taking their expertise to support their partners grow their brands in the US market.

I think that will become a trend with Canadian cannabis companies getting into US market by basically partnerships supporting  small US cannabis companies just getting started, with expertise, training support, branding and licensing agreements, and eventually into maybe import export of cannabis. Maybe M&A as well.

I think a lot of Canadian Cannabis experts will end up coming to the USA and working here for a while, setting up many new US cannabis companies that are just getting started.

I wish lawmakers would seriously look at Canadian cannabis regulations, and ask them for advice, maybe learn from their mistakes and not have to try and re invent the wheel so to speak.

If  investors look into Khirons business model with the medical marijuana clinics and training the doctors, its not difficult to imagine  different versions of cannabis business models, starting where they can within the laws now and establish partnerships internationally, and build off of that over time as laws change. In fact, likely  help shape the laws and regulations, so they are productive and not counter productive like many cannabis regulations in the US States.CA for example.

I think US lawmaker  should be greateful for Canada taking the lead on legalization of Cannabis and regulating it safely, and ask the for advice on regulating it safely. I  am quite confident the Canadian people would be overwhelmingly supportive of cannabis trade between the two countries and regulating it safely, as well as working toward international cannabis trade, and maybe taking the lead on that along side the U.S. JMHO

I think Interstate commerce of cannabis in the US, and internationally would help prevent problems of too much surplus product, driving prices down. If Cannabis becomes a world wide commodity, then cannabis can be broken down into its various forms and products needed and traded internationally. Hopefully in a ethical and well regulated manner.

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
isail4fun
 isail4fun
(@isail4fun)
Eminent Member

Fiore Cannabis (FIORF) Good News/Bad News!

Good News:
If you purchase 35,764 shares at $.0065 with a projected price of $1.86 your account will be worth $100,000.00 for less than a $400.00. investment.

Bad News:
Fiore Cannabis Provides Corporate Update:

A creditor secured by a deed of trust against the Company’s assets has appointed a trustee to
initiate foreclosure proceedings on the assets. The creditor has given Fiore a notice of default and
made a declaration to sell such assets to satisfy its obligations.

The Company’s efforts to close previously announced financings have not been successful. This
includes the C$1.5 million Secured Convertible Note Offering originally announced on May 11,
2022 and the C$30 million term sheet financing announced May 16, 2022. Both financings did
not complete the due diligence phase.

Due to insufficient funding, the operating licenses for Fiore’s cannabis cultivation facility in Las
Vegas, Nevada have not been renewed at this time. The Company has been granted until
September 27, 2022 to satisfy this obligation.

Fiore has entered into a letter of intent to sell its California cannabis dispensary for US$500,000
dependent on completing due diligence. Creditor approval would be negotiated prior to any final
sale.

Fiore released second quarter 2022 financial results with the Financial Statements and
corresponding Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 now
available on the Company’s SEDAR profile at http://www.sedar.com.

The Company continues to explore financing options at this time in order to secure the funds
needed to refinance the cannabis cultivation facility in Las Vegas, clean up the balance sheet and
retire outstanding debts.

10/12/2022 Update: Las Vegas License has been approved. No new funding yet.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

I have looked about five times throughout my spreadsheets to see where I had come up with that price target in the Most Undervalued. I saw that toward the beginning of the week and kept looking at it wondering where I got that price. I have no spreadsheets/DCFs on it. Must have been a typo.
They do have increasing revenues. But, looks like they are out of cash. That is like oxygen in the cabin of a car that just went off a bridge and is completely submerged. Cash is out. The driver drowns.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022