Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Cannabis Stocks With The Best Margins

13 Posts
4 Users
5 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

What are the most profitable cannabis stocks?  The results may surprise you which actually are the most profitable cannabis stocks. While there are some obvious top rankings, there are some less-than-usual suspects.  Make sure to find your favorite stock in the list of Most Profitable Cannabis stocks.  This will help you learn the best cannabis stocks to buy now.  I have ranked the TOP 10 Most profitable cannabis stocks in order based upon EBTIDA profitability versus total shares outstanding.  The reason is simple: Not many cannabis companies are net profitable yet. So, EBIDTA would be the next step.

While it is very likely you have heard of the #1 Most Profitable cannabis companies stock, I wonder if you've ever heard of #2?  These cannabis stocks are the ones you need to keep track of.  This is what will separate you from the herd as you look for the next great opportunity.

EBITDA profitability is a useful indicator for companies.  For cannabis stocks, this is a very important milestone.  Getting to this level means all of the pieces are starting to click together.  And, net profitability for most is just around the corner.  I have over 350 different cannabis stocks I follow and scrutinize for investment.  This is why it is important to check out what are the Best Cannabis Stocks.  You can find that in my Top Picks.

By comparing all of these cannabis companies to each other, I can get a better sense of whether a company is better positioned than another.  The companies that successfully get to EBITDA profitability first potentially could outpace other companies in the race to cannabis dominance.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

How about a follow-up video on Auxly now that they a couple more Earnings behind them and updated their profile? It was the first video of yours that I watched.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am working through all of the various companies and hope to have all of them redone by year's end. So, yes, this will happen.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I don’t see coverage on Acreage. Is it left out because they don’t make your list or they are tied into CGC and your looking at then as one?

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

Anthony Crane
 Anthony Crane
(@Anthony Crane)

What happened to High Tide.
What a garbage stock no matter how good it performs it stays in the shit house. What a DISAPPOINTMENT.

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Anonymous

The problem with Acreage is that they do not report financial data on a regular enough basis.  I draw two lines: Pure play adult-use & Reports financial data with frequency.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Anthony Crane

You've just described every single stock in the cannabis industry.  The likes of Canopy Growth, where thousands rushed in to invest in cannabis are getting burned.  Canopy, Cronos, Hexo, MedMen... et. al.  These were high profile.  And, they always get media coverage since they are so much more accessible (as some are Nasdaq-traded).  High Tide is merely getting hit due to what is referred to in the markets as "guilt by association".  From that, these better-performing stocks are getting crushed despite them being profitable.  Nonetheless, take a long-term approach to this and the upside is far greater if you look down the road some 5 years, or so.  

Soon, even Canopy will turn a profit.  Then, that will draw in tons of investors, and companies such as High Tide will launch. Be patient.  The rewards will be huge.  Be confident in your own analysis looking at the value that is there and knowing that eventually, others will be rushing in to catch up to where you are with what you've already invested in.  

ReplyQuote
Isail4fun
(@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com)
Honorable Member

DH: I posted a couple of news article on KAYS. The company sold a warehouse for a profit and this income would have inflated their miscellaneous income. I wrote the company and asked if this was a one-off or if they have an ongoing stream of income from Royalities. I will update this information upon receipt.

This post was modified 9 months ago by Isail4fun

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com 

Thanks for this.  Someone else said it was a licensing deal.  As I continue to speak of them, I always mention that I have not dug in just yet.  I wanted to highlight this.  They are not too far off from EBTIDA, but still some time to go.  

ReplyQuote
Fred Dozsa
(@freddozsagmail-com)

Thanks for great content , please keep up the good work.

Big Fan

Fred

ReplyQuote

JJ
 JJ
(@JJ)

Greetings. I noticed that Nextleaf Solutions isn’t on your list. Might turn a profit (yes an actual profit) this year. Talking “my book” of course. Still, one to watch. Cheers. 

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@JJ

Hey JJ... Nextleaf Solutions has a Forum area.  And, I have just tasked my assistant to do the financial data so I can create a posting.  We are adding about 40 stocks to the big listings so, you will see Nextleaf Solutions showing up fairly soon.  

ReplyQuote

JJ
 JJ
(@JJ)

👍

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved