Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

BevCanna Sells Out Initial Shipment of Keef Brands, to British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Today's news release 11/8/21.

BevCanna Sells Out Initial Shipment of Keef Brands, to British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch.

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing these guys are sitting at the base of their foundation.  Their metrics still have a ways to go.  But, this is a solid improvement and this will factor into building a bigger company.  And, any larger company looking for a beverage company with distribution, these guys become a target for acquisition.  

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

The Bevcanna website makes it difficult to see all the products they offer.

I had to google their brands to see their products, basically one brand at a time. Instead of all at the Bevcanna website, where I think it should be.

Then I was impressed, when I saw the Keef Brands- THC infused sodas, and other thc infused beverages.

I think I saw where it says Keef beverages is one of the top thc  infused beverages in the U.S, if not the top 1.

https://keefbrands.com/all-products/

Oils & Vapes - Keef Brands

https://thebloombrands.com/

They seem to have a lot of brands and products, but the THC infused beverages, oils vapes, and flower, are the ones I am focusing on.   I think they will be most profitable products.

I think Bevcanna should license their products everywhere they can.

I say that about all the companies I am watching.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing I want to hit these guys with a video very soon, along with Kona.  

Also, last night I went through and downloaded all 100 short interest reports and will be including these charts for all my videos and articles from now on.  

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter 

Wow, cool! That sounds like a lot of work.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: