Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

BHANG x Blues Brothers Chocolate Bar Review

Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Wow, both of these flavors look really interesting, though think the Fried Chicken and Cola one sounds delicious.

Very excited about the potential of Bhang, especially with the Trulieve deal.  And the fact they produce high quality chocolate.  Could be a match made in heaven, given the crazy low share price of $ 0.06.

https://hightimes.com/sponsored/a-melody-of-flavors-bhang-x-the-blues-brothers-chocolate-bar-review/

This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Matthew Norris

Isail4fun
(@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com)
Estimable Member

Matthew thank you for posting this article. 

I am a Great Supporter of Bhang Chocolates.  DH introduced the Company to me in his video and I immediately started accumulating shares.  The members of my stock club have purchased over a Million shares.  

My thanks to DH Taylor!  I appreciate the power of his influence and what he has done to educate investors on this stock. 

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@birkboy91gmail-com

@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com

Wait... Matt... are you saying there is a Fried Chicken & Cola flavored THC-infused chocolate bar?  Maybe I may be a little too far out of the product demand mix.  I work with chocolate all the time and am adding them to my coffees I sell soon.  In a million years I would never have thought of going in this direction.  Just sayin!

Timothy... I love this company and, once Trulieve production kicks in full gear, BHNGF stock will light up.  Hopefully, the noise has died down from Eastern Europe and we can get in to pure fundamentals.  

ReplyQuote
Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

DH,

Yeah, so creative.  The unique aspect is the chocolatier added corn flakes to mimic the crispiness of fried chicken. WOW!  So amazing. Hopefully they have some in Nevada dispensaries as I live in Vegas.

There is a San Diego based chocolate brand (non-cannabis) called CHUAO that makes chocolate with all kinds of "inclusions"-- makes it very texturally interesting. The "firecracker" bars are cool with pop rocks added.

https://chuaochocolatier.com/collections/bars?gclid=CjwKCAiAg6yRBhBNEiwAeVyL0GtN5pav7_0RDPSdgpznA1T9ku8lR29U3dTgm-klZNTWZ_PgUqxueBoClPcQAvD_BwE

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022