Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Blues Brothers, Bhang, Trulieve,

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I bought some Bhang shares as a a speculative buy, thinking Trulieve wouldn't be  pushing their products if they weren't  convinced they would sell well.

the last 2 days if the otc short report is correct 100% of shares sold were sold short.

So, I bought more. I think anyone shorting Bhang right now is like betting against Trulieve.  I think either 2 things will happen with Trulieve selling Bhangs products.

1. They do well, and Trulieve buys them, or partners with them.

2. they don't do well and trulieve drops their products and sells something else.

I think thing #1 is much more likely.

Here's a link I snagged of Bhang's website.

The Blues Brothers almost define Cool.IMHO

https://bhangnation.com/blogs/in-the-news/jim-belushi-talks-bhang-x-the-blues-brothers-with-vegas-cannabis-magazine

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing I want to look at their numbers and do an analysis on these guys.  Maybe I can get to them this week.  There are a couple I really want to look at such As Eve & Co, Khiron, Kona Gold, and a few others.  I'm going to have to look at these guys.  

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Great, I watch all of those.

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Individual insiders own 15.7% of shares, and VC/PE firms own 37.4% of shares.

That's 53.1% of shares.

I wonder if Bhang is considering licensing out its products. I think licensing out products is a strategy Lowel farms is doing. I listened to a video with I think the CEO saying something like they are the only one with that strategy, or not many doing it.

https://bhangnation.com/

The website says the blues brother chocolates are available now. It looks like they have one product for each Blues Brother.

Looks like a white chocolate bar  and a dark chocolate bar, with the face of a blues brother on the package.

Its on the home page in an orange banner. The banner rotates between 4 different banners.

I think after Trulieve gets Bhangs Chocolates at their dispensaries, there will likely be a news release when it happens.

I am emailing Bhang and ask if they planned or would consider licensing their products.

If I get an answer I will post it here.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing 

Yes, Lowell is licensing in other states. The expectation is to build up that business and then get in and start producing their own products.  BHANG may be thinking the same strategy, but I've not heard of anything starting up just yet.  I hope to do a video on these guys very soon.

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Scott U ungren
(@ungrenscottgmail-com)

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter I will look at Bhang tomorrow I have been on the fence buying them awhile. I was hoping AYR or Verano would buy Bhang and bring to Florida.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
Member Admin

@ungrenscottgmail-com Looks like it will be Trulieve.  And, with the expanded deal, this puts chocolates throughout Florida & Mass up front.  The best part is that it is a licensing deal; Bhang does nto have to do any of the work.  Trulieve already has the capabilities to produce/package.  Costs will be kept to a minimum.  

Then, there will be a licensing deal with Harvest out in AZ.  Because these are licensing deals, Bhang has a high probability of being acquired by Trulieve since they are producing the product.  

Also, there is Grown Rogue & Plant Based.  This is a company that will get into play quickly.  

… on another note, not certain on the rumors with TD & Schwabe following JP.  

ReplyQuote
Scott U ungren
(@ungrenscottgmail-com)

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter thanks for update. I am going to pull the trigger on some Bhang.

ReplyQuote
Share: