Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Update from Bhang

42 Posts
9 Users
24 Likes
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I received some feedback from someone at Bhang when i asked about some communication etc.   

Here is what i was told:

Thanks for your note. The last couple of months have seen management head-down finalizing the financial reporting and launching the new sales relationship with Petalfast. More news will be forthcoming, stay tuned!

Thanks for your support, patience and for connecting. 

Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

Thanks for reaching out to them Queen.  Believe they should do more to update shareholders. But fully believe in this great opportunity with Bhang. The deal with Trulieve will be huge in my opinion. Plus, with share price around 4 cents...could be massive money opportunity.

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

I just saw the recent financials on Bhang: 25% increase QoQ in revenue is solid and to me, represents the future of what to expect for this company.  Unfortunately, the stock is getting hammered but, I do not believe that is because of the financials but, because the overall broader market is getting crushed.  

At $0.025 a share, that is absurd when you look at the future potential here.  Maybe Kim Rivers sees the same thing we see and swoops them up?

ReplyQuote
Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@dhtaylor  25% solid for sure QoQ. These revs will continue to go up with more Trulieve locations. Plus, once Florida does rec..wow, this is gonna go bonkers. But will likely have been snapped up by Kim by that time. Curious if the latest financials include the additional states (AZ, CA, CT, MD, PA, and WV) as the initial 2 states were MA and FL (with the Trulieve licensing deal).

ReplyQuote

TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@dhtaylor Holy Cow, this is 0.01/ share. This seems like a buy all day at this insane price. Did we see any numbers from Bhang after being in all of Trulieve's dispensaries?

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

I got an email from @#1 today.  The email showed that Bhang is being shorted to death.  Sell your kidney.  Sell your grandparents.  Do whatever it takes to buy as much of this stock as you can.  It's ridiculous. And, the short sellers are going to really get clobbered.  Imagine if Kim saw this price?  She'd scoop up this stock in a second.  

ReplyQuote
Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@dhtaylor Was thinking the same thing...to buy as much as possible. 
With such a massively depressed market, I think this will hasten M&A. 
Kim definitely has her eye on this, make no mistake. 

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@dhtaylor  Just a few more thoughts about Bhang. If the data on Yahoo is correct (big assumption), looks like there are 36.14 M shares outstanding, but the float is 118.92M. Thought that a company's float couldn't be greater than the number of outstanding shares. So, if those numbers might be reversed, this would mean a float of 36 M shares on a 2 cent stock.  Wow! This could go skyward really fast.  Plus, I see percent held by insiders to be over 76%.

brad clarke reacted
ReplyQuote
Jeff Spahn
(@jeffspahn2011gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@birkboy91gmail-com Yeah it's hard to buy the spread is > 0.1 cents and I'm the Bid price

ReplyQuote

Jeff Spahn
(@jeffspahn2011gmail-com)
Estimable Member

I meant More then .01 Spread Bid / Ask  and I'm the Bid changed up and still no takers

ReplyQuote
(@#1)

@dhtaylor I emailed Trulieve  Bhang's share price and recent short selling volume data, as well as TCNFF's short selling data to compare the contrast of the two. 

I think Trulieve will do well, and Bhang products in their dispensaries will do well, and so far it looks promising.

Do you have a recommended entry point to buy Bhang shares at?  Like maybe a Strong buy under 5 cents(?), "Sell your Kidney strong buy" under 3 cents(?), lol, buy under 10 cents(?). Just a guess, I don't have your skills or experience to determine that.  

ReplyQuote

TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

The price now is outasight!  i bought some when it was still a good deal for a company like theres at almost 8 cents.   I have picked up more along the way here while it has been abused by the shorts.

But today i saw NO trading or activity,   do you know why?

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

@dhtaylor so i took your advice and sold my grandma to get more shares.

Wondering why there was zero movement today in Bhang??

ReplyQuote

Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Estimable Member

@gtosali1967  Hey Queen. I think that because of the shorts driving it down so far, there is definitely alot of fear. Also, remember Bhang isn't that well known. We of course know, but not everybody is so well-informed. Had it not been for DH, I wouldn't have known about them or their bright future.

Each time Trulieve opens another dispensary, I think cha-ching for Bhang-Bhang.

I know everyone has that dream penny stock that could make them some serious coin. I fully believe that this one could. So, planning on selling one or two organs to buy more. The potential on this one is that big...and almost no one is paying attention.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Matthew Norris

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022