Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

General Overview

15 Posts
2 Users
8 Likes
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Blueberries Medical (BBRRF) does not release very many press releases, so one must follow the CEO on Instagram. The CEO, Facu Garreton, was a former Congressman in Argentina. All that is happening with Blueberries Medical is not all that meets the eye. Facu Garreton has firm a holding company called Terraflos Holdings, terraflos.com. Terraflos Holdings family is this far made up of 3 companies: Blueberries Medical, YVY Life Science, and DR.GEA. Each of these 3 companies can be accessed and researched through Terraflos.com. There may be other companies to join the Terraflos family in the future. I suspect a company called Spinoza out of the Netherlands will also join. Spinoza is a curated psychedelic mushroom experience and they've started selling packaged mushrooms. Eventually Terraflos Holdings will do a take over of the Blueberries Shares to avoid a timely and costly IPO. Eventually all BBRRF shares will turn into Terraflos shares. The CEO, Facu Garreton, owns 25% of BBRRF shares. Each of the companies that makeup the Terraflos family is complimentary and vertically integrated. 

Blueberries is making cannabis oil on a giant oil extractor machine in Colombia. 

DR.GEA is a professionals run website with dedicated team for selling cannabis products. DR.GEA was just launched in Colombia last week. 

YVY Life Science is having it's final harvest for the season in Uruguay. The founders have been working very hard, but it's starting to pay off. The revenue for YVY Life Sciences is not reflected in Blueberries at this time. Terraflos has purchased a celebrities huge residence in Uruguay close to a tourist winery. YVY will turn this into Latin America's first cannabis wellness center complete with Hotel, restaurant, and grow operations. The entire theme will be based around cannabis in a similar way that winery tourism is based around wine. They are already hosting parties at this luxury property.

The CEO, Facu Garreton, is a detail oriented educated and well connected man, who sits on the boards of many impressive companies. He has founded and still owns very impressive online brokerage and social media company. 

While Blueberries Medical only netted $142k last year, Facu only bought the company in May 2021. Facu warned all investors that he plans on building this company into something big, and I believe him. Keep in mind that $142k in USD goes a long way in Colombia Pesos. 

Terraflos plans on having operations  in Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico, and Europe. I see the dedication of the management and staff. Some of the managers are from Clever Leaves, including the extraction operators. The CEO has cut expenses to the bone - very impressive. The various LATAM countries are starting to open up their regulations to cannabis. Terraflos is in the right place at the right time with the right management. I believe this company will explode in value one day and I've bought a truck load of shares, and I'm still buying. I just feel so comfortable owning BBRRF shares.

D. H. Taylor reacted
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Visitor's Center at La Tertulia is moving forward. The Terraflos Family of companies is ramping up. Better buy the BBRRF shares at these low levels while you still can 🍷
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZRsytFIx1M&feature=youtu.be

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Checkout the 2000 comments - huge. YVY Life Science is starting to ramp up. This is YVY last harvest if the season. Kevin Nafte never gave up and it's starting to pay off. Getting excited about my BBRRF investment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbyQSAFPe7Q&noapp=1

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Dr. GEA launched in Colombia last week. Very professional website developed by a dedicated team.

https://www.drgea.com/

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

The future of Blueberries:

https://terraflos.com/en/

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

Thanks for posting all of this info.  Seems the story may not be Blueberries but, the parent company.  BBRRF stock just printed their latest financial data.  I will try and do a analysis on these guys soon and, I'll look into these links you have for this.  

ReplyQuote

Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Thank you. Terraflos Holdings and the family of companies is interesting to follow. The CEO, Facu Garreton, is a new board member and investor in a company called spinoza.co. A couple months back, Facu Garreton posted in Instagram that he's identified the next company to join the Terraflos family. Next thing I see is Mr Garreton joined the board of Spinoza. Facu has also posted about Spinoza selling packaged mushrooms, but only in the Netherlands. Facu referred to Spinoza as our company. Please checkout Spinoza.co, they offer curated (guided) pyschodelic experiences in nature. It really fits with the Terraflos theme, wherein Nature is medicine and life.

Blueberries Medical does not post press releases very frequently. But I've figured out how to follow them. I follow Facu Garreton, YVY Life Science, DR.GEA, Blueberries Medical, Terraflos, and Spinoza on Instagram. The info is all there if you know where to look. Many of the posts on the various websites are in Spanish, but I manage to get the general idea. 

ReplyQuote
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Terraflos Holdings reminds me of Privateer Holdings. Many years ago, my family and I were approached by Brenden Kennedy, CEO of Privateer Holdings and former CEO of Tilray (TLRY). Brenden Kennedy was looking for venture capital. We all had a teleconference. My cousin invested with them, but my brother and I did not. Privateer Holdings was offering "A Shares" in for $0.72. Privateer Holdings was a family of companies similar to Terraflos Holdings. Privateer Holdings consisted of Leafly, Marley Naturals, and Tilray just to list a few. Tilray eventually went public at $17 per share and quickly rocketed to $300 per share on a historic short squeeze.

Brenden Kennedy eventually got ousted as CEO of Tilray when Tilray merged with Apria.

Could Terraflis Holdings be the next Privateer Holdings of LATAM?

ReplyQuote

Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Something big is happening with Blueberries Medical, aka Terraflos Holdings:

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

Huge jump in revenue projected for 2023 with expansion into Argentina and Brazil.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cannabis/22/07/28268048/blueberries-provides-corporate-update-extends-maturity-date-of-convertible-debentures

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

You are right... at $2.5M in revenue for 2023, that would be about $500K per quarter.  They are printing about $10K now.  They would be interesting at that point.  It is my belief that the international market will be the real sleeper success.  And, these companies could easily build up significant profits while the US gets nothing done with legalization.  Eventually, the rest will catch up with the savviest in these investments.  

ReplyQuote
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

I'm feeling more and more certain that something will occur very soon.  We need banking.  I think the Dems, after their face plant on what they just proposed, are conceding and likely to focus on the redo for this.  SAFE with attachments looks viable on both sides of the aisle. And, I'm thinking we get a lot of chatter in September after Congress returns.  Then, maybe a presentation in late September with something moving in October.  The fall could be an interesting time.  Me?  I'm getting prepared.  

ReplyQuote
Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

I'm feeling like something is going to happen as well. I like SAFE with attachments. I'm also getting ready.

Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing your market/cannabis knowledge and wisdom.

ReplyQuote

Edward
 Edward
(@Edward)
Topic starter  

$BBRRF Immediately following the Offering and the Concurrent Transactions, Mr. Garreton owned on an as converted basis (assuming conversion of the Debenture in full at C$0.065 per share), indirectly through Terraflos (which may be considered a joint actor of Mr. Garreton): 46,451,856 Common Shares representing, on a partially diluted basis, approximately 24.13% of the outstanding Common Shares prior to the Offering.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blueberries-medical-announces-closing-c-113000279.html

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022