Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Insider selling and negative investor sentiment.

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I own a chunk of PLNHF, and wondering why share price is going down so much. I think I found the answers.

According ot Benzinga tip ranks, they say very negative insider sentiment and negative insider sentiment  and here is their short sselling data.

Some of the undervalued cannabis stocks have a lot of recent insider buying and some a lot of selling. I don't have an explanation but it sure doesnt look good when some companies have a lot of insider buying, and others the opposite. If I have a choice of two undervalued cannabis stocks, I'm likely pick the one with positive insider sentiment and positive investor sentiment as apposed to negative of both..

I am not bashing PLNHF, but if insiders sell more shares, I think it will spark more selling. I will likely buy more if it does go down to 52 week low or lower.

Insider Activity Sorted by date: ascending

Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$10,300.00 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$49,899.50 a month ago  
Christopher Brian Wren
Senior Officer
Informative Sell
$20,563.70 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$174,931.25 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$39,243.00 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$37,139.70 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$19,024.61 a month ago  
Michael Jennings
Divisional President
Informative Sell
$196,108.89 a month ago  

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

Predominantly, this is just one person selling.  That does not necessarily raise alarms with me.  Had it been a slew of board of director members and officers, I'd be very concerned and want to dig.  But, one person, we simply do not know that one individual's motivation.  Yet.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022