Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Supreme Cannabis: A Big Revenue Increase and whether you should buy

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Supreme Cannabis printed a big increase in revenues.  But, they missed on earnings.  I had previously made a call on CGC Stock and a follower wanted to know if I stuck to that analysis.  Despite the impressive jump in revenues, I am going to go neutral on this stock right at this time.  Here I will break down all of the financials to explain why.

In the meantime, one of the biggest reasons why I am going neutral has more to do with where cannabis stocks are in general versus any one particular stock.  Cannabis stocks have all moved significantly higher because of the Reddit attack and now investors are cashing out.  My expectation is that these stocks will sell off to pre-January levels.  Then, investors can buy cannabis stocks that make sense at valuations that make sense.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Share: