Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Subscriber Question: Deep Dive on Columbia Care?

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I got this question asked of me via an email and thought I would respond on the Forum for all to see (I kept the individual's name anonymous).  

Here is the question:

Hi DH, just found your youtube channel and subscribed! I really enjoy the financial breakdowns. I have been investing in the space for about 3 years and trying to remain patient. Maybe I didnt go down far enough but have you done a deep dive on Columbia Care? Would love to know your thoughts and future guidance. Keep up the great work!

I’ve hit Columbia a couple of times.  Without looking at any notes:
  • Will do solid over many years
  • Not one of my top picks
Just because it is not a top pick does not mean it will not do well.  The whole space, generally, is going to appreciate in value.  But, Columbia may not perform as well as some of the higher-flyers.  Still, it’s a stable company that I think has a lot of potential.  Really, it depends upon what you are looking for in an investment so, difficult for me to judge what angle you are trying to take with them.  

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022