Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Cresco Labs CRLBF Stock Forecast & Analysis

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Cresco Labs CRLBF stock just announced the acquisition of Columbia Care CCHWF stock, a stock I just analyzed very recently.  This will create one of the biggest cannabis companies in the United States.  There will be accretive cost-saving measures that will go far to improving the metrics of the combined companies.  I wanted to put together the CRLBF stock forecast to see what Cresco Labs would be worth on its own.  I have done the same for Columbia Care.  When the two combine I will do Cresco again.  The discounted cash flow calculations are important for understanding value investing and learning how to invest in stocks.

In the meantime, Cresco Labs has yet to cross into net earnings profitability.  But, this is one of the cannabis stocks that has a big future ahead.  On its own, the metrics are there for profitability.  But, investments in CapEx and other unusual costs keep Cresco from getting there.  If you are playing the long game as a value investor, Cresco Labs has considerable assets to push the company to better margins through economies of scale.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by D. H. Taylor
This topic was modified 1 month ago by D. H. Taylor

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

@D. H. TAYLOR - Thanks for the review over Cresco Labs..
Quick question. do you hold a position on this stock?

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mattpaul02yahoo-com 

Nope.  I believe Cresco is a solid company and that they will be a significant player. But, I also believe two other things:  This is a race and that Cresco is falling behind those that are already profitable.  Cresco needs to start turning a profit.  End of story.  I get expanding its foundation.  But, Trulieve, Green Thumb, & Curaleaf are doing that also, and they are profitable.  Sooo... let's go.  

Those that are holding on to this stock will be well-rewarded.  But, I think other stocks will likely outpace them even if it is by a small amount. 

Plus, I'm more prone to pick up the smallish stocks that will pack more of a punch with upside potential.  Eventually, I think some of my smaller holdings are all going to end up inside bigger players.  

Matt Paul liked
ReplyQuote
Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

@dhtaylor Like for example MRMD, CORRECT?

Are there any other ones you hold a position on that's in the small cap?

I own Trulieve, MRMD and TGODF currently but looking for another good one that has big time potential upside that I will be able to hold on to for a min of 5 yrs or so... 

Do you like any of these below?

MNMD

CLVR

FLGC

JUSHF

HITI

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mattpaul02yahoo-com 

If they are in my Top Picks, I own them:

MRMD

JUSHF

HITI

I've been considering some of the international ones.  But, have been really too busy putting together some things in the back for the site.  I may pull the trigger.  But, I'm already fully in on cannabis.  One more stock is not going to make a world of difference.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022