Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Decibel Cannabis DBCCF Stock Forecast & Analysis

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Decibel Cannabis DBCCF stock is one of the few smallish Canadian cannabis stocks that I like.  They are starting to build up momentum with revenue and, given its market share and positioning, this is one of the best cannabis stocks - My Top Picks.  I wanted to lay out the groundwork for the DBCCF stock forecast and show where I see the potential for this cannabis stock.

If you look at the latest financial release statement, there are a few things that stand out for Decibel Cannabis DBCCF stock.  First, this is their 7th consecutive Adjusted EBITDA posting quarter, decibel Cannabis made significant adjustments to its balance sheet and, even paid off a convertible debenture versus diluting existing shareholders, as well, Decibel Cannabis maintained its lofty market share.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022