Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

YouTube Video Analysis: My 2022 stock market prediction: Stock Market Will Soar in 2022 to new highs and I show you why

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Joseph Minder
(@josephmindergmail-com)

Hey, you often mention that the forward P/E ratio for the S&P 500 is 40x. You've also mentioned the average EBITDA margin for the S&P 500.  What website can I go to to find those sort of metrics on the S&P 500.  Doing some google searches I found some sources saying the forward P/E was 20-30x and the trailing is 30-40x.  Also, I'm wondering if it would make more sense to compare cannabis stocks to the Russell 2000 since they are small caps. I don't know how much different the S&P 500 would be to the Russell 2000, but it's just something to consider.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@josephmindergmail-com 

Here are a couple of sites I look at regularly for these kinds of metrics:

These are sort of go-to sites for me.  I do not break down these data points individually since I already have enough data I have to work on every day.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: