Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Deal with Boston Beer

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Here's an old news release, but might be significant. This company has a pension fund investing in it and institutional investors making up about 25% of the shares.

I think this might be a good company to get a few shares for my SEP IRA. I have  a small position in it now, but didnt have the cash to buy it in my SEP account.

I figure if a canadian pension fund thinks its good long term and other institutions, maybe investing $1,000.00 might not be a bad idea.

D.H. has covered this one and written analysis, and it's a former top pick. I wouldnt make it my largest position, or anywhere near that now, but a small position, I think this is worth looking at.

If THC infused beverages takes off in Canada, and their deal with Boston beer, I think has huge potential that most of its competitors don't have. There is only so many beer companies that big, and I think Boston beer invested about $2,000,000.00.i the deal  article below.

Peak Partners With Boston Beer To Produce Cannabis-Infused Beverages In Canada

12:17 pm ET September 1, 2021 (Benzinga) Print
  • Althea Group Holdings subsidiary Peak Processing Solutions has entered into agreements with BBCCC, Inc., a subsidiary of Boston Beer Company Inc. (NYSE: SAM), and WeedMD Rx Inc., a subsidiary of Entourage Health Corp (OTC: WDDMF), to develop, produce, and distribute cannabis-infused beverages in Canada.
  • Under the five-year supply and manufacturing agreement, Peak will be the exclusive manufacturer of all cannabis beverage products produced and sold in Canada under Boston Beer branding.
  • Boston Beer will provide up to $2 million to fund capital expenditure costs, including the construction and furnishing of laboratory facilities and additional production-related equipment.
  • In addition, Peak will receive a minimum of $0.285 million for each year of the agreement term.
  • Entourage will be responsible for the distribution and sales of cannabis-infused beverages in Canada.
  • Price Action: SAM shares are trading higher by 2.04% at $581.84 on the last check Wednesday.

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing I am doing an analysis on Entourage Health WDDMF Stock very soon.  I will be sure to add in this and any other new bits.  

ReplyQuote
Share: