Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Couche-Tard future ownership of 50.1 % of the stock in Fire & Flower

Isail4fun
(@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com)
Topic starter  

The final buy of the 50.1% ownership has the price per share at no lower than $2.00 and not higher than $6.00. I believe the purchase date is January of 2023.

Please let me know given the current stock price why the stock does not sky rocket!

TheQueen and cjubes liked
Topic Tags
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

EXACTLY!!!  This is almost free money.  But, I do not know how the transaction occurs.  If the company issues new stock at a certain price (I do not think this is the method), then that would keep the price down.  I just have a feeling that the transaction is going to be different than Couche simply walking in and acquiring the shares in the open market.  But, I could be wrong.  

I think I will send an email to the CFO and ask that specific question.  

ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter Did you get around to doing this? With it dropping so cheap it seems like a no brainer to throw blocks of cash at it.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@jpynestergmail-com Not yet. Keep reminding me.  Right now, I’m sitting inside a library at the local university about to upload a ton of graphs/jpegs of all of the financial data on all of the companies covered into the forum.  Then, I’m going to work on the short-interest reports I’ve been accumulating.  I should have a solid video on Monday.  Then, I’m going to start uploading discounted cash flow statements to all of the companies inside the individual stock pages.  Keep reminding me of this, I think it is something interesting.  

JP liked
ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

Alrighty then. I will keep pestering you like I did with Ayurcann. You asked for it. 😉 

Dude, the prices just keep dropping throughout the market. I'm salivating. 

And wow, you are a busy man. I look forward to Monday!

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)

@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com   Do you have the article on this you can lead me to?

ReplyQuote
Share: