Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Fire & Flower Holdings Amends Strategic Licensing Partnership And Option To Acquire Fire & Flower Holdings Us

Isail4fun
(@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Jan 31 (Reuters) - Fire & Flower Holdings Corp:

* FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP - AMENDS STRATEGIC LICENSING PARTNERSHIP AND OPTION TO ACQUIRE FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS US

* FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP - FIRE & FLOWER HAS OPTION TO ACQUIRE FIRE & FLOWER US

* FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS - HIFYRE TO NOW RECEIVE ONE-TIME IMPLEMENTATION FEE, OTHER FEES FOR EACH BRANDED STORE OPERATED BY FIRE & FLOWER US

* FIRE & FLOWER HOLDINGS CORP - CO SHALL PAY TO SHAREHOLDERS OF FIRE & FLOWER US AMOUNT OF US$5 MILLION AND WILL HAVE OPTION TO PAY ADDITIONAL CASH AMOUNTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@rtimothyobrienhotmail-com

I love this company.  Seriously.  Their model just makes me laugh and I see that they are on to something that could be huge.  I have sent an email to investor relations (unanswered) asking how their stock gets bought by its partner in Circle  K.  Still wanting to know that.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022