Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Gaby GABLF Stock With Advancing Metrics

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Gaby GABLF stock is a California cannabis company to keep an eye on.  New management was brought in a little while ago to encourage growth and consistency, and to create a path towards gaining a position in the fragmented California market.  Gaby has recently closed on the acquisition of a dispensary solidifying themselves as a vertical player.  Also, Gaby products can be found on the shelves of some 200 different dispensaries throughout California.

At the same time, Gaby hopes to bring its dispensary total up to 10 dispensaries in the coming 3-5 years.  This will increase revenues along with the footprint.  However, with the state at 39M residents, only 10 dispensaries seems a bit on the smallish side.  As of right now, though, no one company appears to be coming out of California as a leader in size.

Financial metrics are improving for Gaby.  But, that can be misleading if you simply look at the latest numbers.  The acquisition of the Mankind dispensary added significant revenue as the San Diego dispensary, a popular and well-regarded dispensary, was the drive of the financials.  Still, this is now a solid foundation to start from and much more is expected in the future.

The fact that California is so fragmented is something I have always been intrigued by.  I expect that California will become a formidable battle ground for companies in what is by far the biggest single cannabis market potential in the United States.  Because of this, movers with an eye towards solidifying themselves in a vertical position I expect to do well in the coming years.

Let's look at some of Gaby's numbers to see where they are and potentially where they could be.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Share: