Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor
[Sticky] Federal Legalization
Here is something of interest: Cannabis companies are now being offered banking services.
Long overdue as cannabis is effectively legal simply because it is no longer really considered illegal thanks to a Massachusetts criminal case.
This is yet another push forward with federal legalization. It is inevitable.
Thank you for posting that.
That's a good start.
- Cannabis stocks are trading higher after Marijuana Moment reported a fresh Republican-led attempt to legalize marijuana.
- The States Reform Act led by Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is still in the preliminary stage, and a final version is expected to be filed later this month.
- The measure titled the States Reform Act is considered as a legal compromise between GOP lawmakers and Democrats for marijuana legalization.
- Notable gainers include TerrAscend (OTCQX:TRSSF +12.8%), Trulieve Cannabis (OTCQX:TCNNF +13.6%), Curaleaf Holdings (OTCPK:CURLF +12.1%), Green Thumb Industries (OTCQX:GTBIF +10.8%)
- Canadian Licensed Producers such as Canopy Growth (CGC -11.1%), Tilray (TLRY -1.2%) and Cronos (CRON -1.2%) were trading lower.
@tracy Thanks for this
Could be huge. Regardless, if there is momentum finally, this may turn the tide and short sellers will get their butts handed to them.