Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Interesting patterns on short selling after news releases as well as posts on yahoo message boards.

(@1)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Interesting patterns on short selling after news releases as well as posts on yahoo message boards.

That is something I have been noticing  with stocks in another sector. It may be interesting to look and see if that is happening with any values stocks in cannabis , and if it is, I might start using that to help me pick entry points, and pick up shares.

I think the Bulls Versus Bears, is always there, and both sides chime in at every news release, and that seems almost  to be a natural phenomena. However, keeping an eye on that to time entry points to pick up shares, is something I am trying to improve on for myself.

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing I love this kind of data/analysis. Too bad there was no way to get hard data on this and cross reference it all.  

ReplyQuote

(@1)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Excellent point D.H.!

I think maybe it should fall under the SEC to track that data and look for suspicious patterns. Use it to determine if there needs to be more regulations on short selling, and document the data that supports or refutes that. Maybe there needs to be changes in the short selling regulations.

I don't think there is much enforcement at all of the current short selling regulations, and I think there is widespread illegal stock manipulation across the board in the cannabis sector, sub sectors, as well as other sectors.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022