Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Problem: President Biden does not think marijuana should be legal!

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Problem for marijuana legalization at federal Level: President Biden does not think marijuana should be legal!  I have heard that and read that dozens of times from  different media sources.

I saw this in an article today. The article is on Tilray.

'Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain notes 'the US leaf touching businesses remain federally illegal and we see little likelihood of legalization under the Biden administration.'

b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

Makes ton of sense, there's been a lack of movement from the Democrats to get marijuana even rescheduled. Meanwhile quite a few GOP states are handing out state permits. Think though Democrats could try a hail-mary in Spring 2023-Fall 2024.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@b17jayhawker I”m wondering the opposite if the Republicans actually push something through to steal the thunder from the Dems.  

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter Democrats can certainly try to stall it out if it's Republican led. The Dems at first could not agree on the priority of Safe Banking vs. Social Initiatives and it's quite clear you need Safe Banking to advance social initiatives. 

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter  Excellent Point.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: