Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Green Thumb Industries GTBIF stock with 50% Upside Potential

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Green Thumb Industries GTBIF Stock just reported earnings and the numbers beat on revenue and earnings.  I wanted to break down the financials and see how the numbers added up and where the potential stock price will be.  In short, there is upside potential.  But, from a conservative standpoint, GTBIF stock may be about where it needs to be.

I am going to present the conservative argument for an upside increase in stock price.  Truth is, I believe there can be a lot more.  Green Thumb, a significantly undervalued marijuana stock, is just entering into certain markets and will likely expand in these markets, such as the new store in Pasadena, CA.  These initial footprints are the starting point of a large increase in revenue growth.  Now that they are printing consecutive GAAP profitability quarters, I think the stock could move up significantly.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Share: