Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Halo Collective HCANF Stock Prints Record Revenues

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Halo Collective HCANF Stock printed record revenue for Q1 2021; this after pre-reporting $3.6M for April.  Projections are for $75M for 2021 as well as EBTIDA profitability.  Can Halo Collective HCANF Stock get to that high of a level?  I believe they are on track to exceed that.  But, two things need to happen before that occurs: They need to address the cash on hand situation and they need to get their margins more in line with what it takes to achieve profitability.

I put together a breakdown of the latest financial data showing where Halo is and what could come next.  If they finally achieve EBITDA break-even, it is likely to happen in Q3.  Then, in Q4, EBITDA profitability is also likely to occur.  From there, with all of the pieces of the puzzle coming together, Halo is likely to achieve net profitability in 2022.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Steven Wendlandt
(@steve-wendlandtgmail-com)

Hi D.H. - For more funding, you may want to let Kiran know about AFC Gamma: https://afcgamma.com/

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I will pass this forward

ReplyQuote
Share: