Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Opinions on Halo?

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Having scoured the internet on this company since the Great Burn of their outstanding shares, I've been coming across a lot of angry investors. Ones that have been shareholders for a couple years. They have been accusing Kiran Sidhu as being a scam artist / liar. Apparently he said there would not be a reverse split unless there was a Nasdaq listing, so they are calling him a liar for that.

I got in a late with Halo, so I see light at the end of the tunnel unless Halo starts diluting again. 

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

I think Halo will get there.  You are fortunate that you bought in late in the game.  Some bought in very early.  The laws in Germany are quite different and it is legal to basically pump up a stock for any particular reason.  I see absolutely no reason whatsoever that Halo was the target of all of this; but, it was.  So, there is absolutely a lot of hate.  

I'm not particularly a fan of some of the decisions that had occurred with Halo.  They appear to be a lot more friction.  

At this point, Halo needs to focus on organic growth and profits. They need to get to that finish line, and nothing more.  

JP liked
ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

The biggest gripes many have with Halo are:

1: The CEO apparently lies a lot. An example, according to them he said he would only reverse split if Halo was filing for Nasdaq. Which could still happen. . . if he did say that technically he has not lied. . . still has time to make that happen? It's not like such things happen in a few days.

2: The splitting into two companies. Many are scratching their heads on that one.

3: When investors saw this headline the other day on Twitter, they lost their collective minds: Directors and Senior Executives Are Electing to be Paid in Stock for Fourth Quarter 2021 ⁠

I get the anger, but with all that negativity and hate. . . some were in this stock early, as you mentioned. But potential investors are going to see all those negative comments and be like, "Hell no, a strong pass for me."

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator

Red Light Holland and Halo Collective created Red Light Oregon Inc. They intend to enter Oregon medicinal psychedelic market.

Imagine the first business to ever legally sell psychedelics, if that happens, might be 1/2 owned by Halo.

Halo has a 50-50 joint venture with a company called Red Light Holland, and RLH's senior advisor is Bruce Linton, Co founder of Canopy growth and top share holder of goodness growth,(last I checked), former board member of Mind medicine. Coincidence, I think not.

I don't think he would be an advisor of a company in a jv deal with Halo, if much or any of that negative crap, people are saying online was true.

In fact, I think he may have advised them to do it. He is the senior advisor, so I assume he wasn't against the joint venture with Halo

JP liked
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: