Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] High Tide HITI Stock Forecast & Analysis

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

High Tide HITI stock forecast is for $54.90 as High Tide is set to increase revenues to some $250M in 2022; up from ~$180M.  With such a large increase in revenue, High Tide stock HITI will move up considerably.  But, for now, there is a lag in gross margins, operating efficiencies, and finally EBTIDA profits.  However, with the increased revenues, with more products moving through the system, maximizing operations, will increase margins.  If you were to look at this as a growing process, with High Tide continually ramping up, this is the beginning of something that looks like will turn into a big move upwards for HITI stock.  Visit the HITI Stock Forum & Discussion for more.

Also, there are two outlying factors that bear mentioning:

Federal Legalization of Cannabis will happen in 2022
Cannabis Cures COVID
Both of these have the ability to move markets beyond what could be practical.  So, when you look at cannabis at this time, you see that there is plenty of reason to invest in cannabis right now.  With federal legalization of cannabis set for 2022, and with the potential of widespread use of cannabis to cure & prevent COVID, there is so much that will push cannabis stocks up this year.

At the same time, cannabis stocks, by and large, are undervalued.  If momentum begins to pick up, cannabis stocks may see a very big rush as investors try and catch up to the moves.  Investors today will be grateful they maintained vigilance in their long-term belief in the cannabis industry.

TheQueen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@1)
Reputable Member

I think it's High time, that High tide stock turned around and started going up.

ReplyQuote

(@Anthon Crane)

4 years of wasted money. Should have kept my BCE shares.

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bradclarke80gmail-com)
Estimable Member

I too have felt frustration, especially looking at what "could have been" with stocks I held before discovering cannabis stocks, High Tide in particular. I need to stand by the thesis that, this will change at some point. 

ReplyQuote

(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Anthon Crane

Yes... the frustration is real.  But, it is driven not necessarily because of the performance of any one stock, per se.  But, the lack of movement is driven more so by the collective moves of the entire industry.  These stocks will move.  It will take time for this process to happen.  But, the long term performance of stocks like High Tide will surpass what other stocks would do in the same period of time.

brad clarke reacted
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022