Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Q3 Earnings

Ricky Perkins
(@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com)
Eminent Member

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com I read this, thank you for posting this; I’m sure you are happy with this.  Solid report and increase in revenue/EBTIDA.  We continually see cannabis stocks printing solid numbers.  The price of some of these stocks makes so many companies a solid buy. Keep focusing on the revenue increases and the future cash flow.  

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote
Ricky Perkins
(@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for looking at the report.  I am happy with it also.  Three quarters with positive EBITDA and positive NET EARNINGS; all since AZ went recreational.  The Venom brand is doing well I believe.  The EPS for the past 3 quarters multiplied by 4/3 gives a yearly EPS over $0.02 for a stock that is selling for 17 cents today. Margins look better compared to Q1 with the outsourcing; just as you predicted.

I predict Q4 and Q1 will be the best of the year; just like in 2020.  That is when the snow birds fly to AZ for fun in the sun (I have relatives in Phoenix area).

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: