Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] IM Cannabis Company IMCC Stock Forecast & Analysis

12 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

IM Cannabis Company - IMCC stock - is one of my top picks.  I was shifted into this stock after the MYM Nutraceutical acquisition, the Canada cannabis company.  The pace of growth has been consistent, but not breakneck.  Nonetheless, since MYM Nutraceutical was such a great company, I figured I would give IMCC stock a chance.  I wanted to put together the IMCC stock forecast and break down what is happening and why I like this stock as much as I do. Things are looking up; definitely up.

IM Cannabis is medical cannabis company in Israel & Germany.  However, both countries are expected to switch upward to adult-use cannabis legal very soon.  This will have a profound impact on IMCC stock as IM Cannabis Company gears up for this.

There have been a few recent acquisitions that we will start to see developments for in the next two quarters from recent closings of these acquisitions.  This will perpetually drive IMCC stock upward, I believe.

Canada & IM Cannabis Company

Reports continually state that Canadian sales continually increase.  This would have been the MYM Nutraceutical portion of the merged entities.  The continually increases are contributing continually for IMCC stock.  I imagine this arm of the company will see even more additional revenue increases throughout the next few years.

Israel, Germany & IM Cannabis Company

In the forum, I have IMCC stock in the international section.  The reason is the company’s presence in both Israel & Germany.  And, while Canada is officially an international country from the perspective of the United States, I look to these two countries as North America only.

Israel Developments

Israel is a medical-only cannabis designation at this point.  But, Israel looks set to flip to adult-use cannabis legal very shortly.  This is a big deal that yet, another country will be flipping toward adult-use legal. The liberation of cannabis usage will mean that IM Cannabis Company is well positioned to capture potential market share.

And, IM Cannabis Company just closed the strategic acquisition of three pharmacy chains with pharmacies throughout Israel.  This will mean a direct sales route for IM Cannabis Company products throughout Israel.

First, revenues are going to increase higher simply because there is another entity adding revenue to IM Cannabis Company’s top line. But, there is also a share structure adjustment that will occur because of the deal so, it is not a linear relationship.

However, current shareholders will see increased revenue gains on a relative basis given the new distribution network within Israel for IM Cannabis Company.  So, there is a positive there.

Also, it should be noted that Israel is a country that heavily researches effects and possibilities with regard to cannabis usage.  Again, this is an important distinction as Israel will lead with this research… leaving all other countries behind including the United States.

Germany

Germany is slated to flip to adult-use cannabis legal.  And, IM Cannabis Company, as well as several other cannabis companies are slated to benefit from this.

The big deal about Germany is its sheer size.  Germany has a population of 84M.  By comparison, California has a population of 39M & Canada has a population of 37M.  Germany is double the size of California.

Companies getting a foundation in Germany now are going to be well ahead of the competition moving forward.  And, that means IM Cannabis Company will be well positioned in the future with its businesses in Germany, outpacing the competition.

Factor in products that are increasingly doing well in Canada, and put those same products on the shelves of dispensaries & pharmacies in Germany & Israel, and IM Cannabis Company - IMCC Stock - will continually do well into the future.

ReplyQuote
cory warnshuis
(@corywarnshuisgmail-com)
Eminent Member

I concur. I've purchased them, Intercure and Village Farms in the last few months. The certifications to grow then import product to Europe will lead to big time money.

D. H. Taylor reacted
ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@corywarnshuisgmail-com 

You look at the bigger picture, you play the long game with this stock, it is a complete sleeper that no one is paying attention to.  This is the big plus to the fact that cannabis stocks are out of favor.  I believe IMCC Stock will move upward and, over many years achieve big things.  Others will be racing to catch up to this... and dreaming they hit the buy button at these levels.  

ReplyQuote
(@cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com)
Trusted Member

Interesting news yesterday that I think most people ignored. I think short sellers might be getting nervous. I think they are getting squeezed a little  today for short selling on good news yesterday.

I am beginning to think some  short sellers, even on nasdaq cannabis stocks, don't even bother reading news releases anymore on certain stocks. I think they might rue it.

Xinteza Unveils Disruptive Non-Cannabaceae Source for Cannabinoid Biosynthesis in Breakthrough Research Led by Prof. Asaph Aharoni at the Weizmann Institute of Science (yahoo.com)

ReplyQuote

paul laeser
(@pauljlaeserhotmail-com)
Trusted Member

@cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com Imcc up 16% today. They have been one of the poorer performing cannabis stocks so this is very welcome news. Don't know if the price move is short covering or a positive reaction to the news or a bit of both.

ReplyQuote
Trusted Member

@pauljlaeserhotmail-com If you want to reply to D.H. in regards to how you feel IMCC is performing, you need to reply to him. Please.

GODSPEED,

ReplyQuote

TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member

the stock keeps declining,  or is it being shorted?   i dont know how to find that.  I know today there were down stocks but this one continues to suffer. 

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

https://nakedshortreport.com/company/IMCC

You can find short reports on this website:
https://nakedshortreport.com/company/IMCC

IMCC does not appear to be out of the ordinary compared to other short reports. At least not lately.

ReplyQuote

TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Trusted Member

@gtosali1967

Historical Short Volume Data for IMCC
Date Close High Low Volume Short Volume % of Vol Shorted
Aug 16 NA NA NA 297,335 177,290 59.63
Aug 15 NA NA NA 1,011,498 553,416 54.71
Aug 12 NA NA NA 645,085 361,383 56.02
Aug 11 NA NA NA 507,179 294,876 58.14
Aug 10 NA NA NA 172,341 70,157 40.71
Aug 09 NA NA NA 158,207 40,706 25.73
Aug 08 NA NA NA 183,582 72,976 39.75

Below is a limit buy order I placed this morning on IMCC, and you can see someone selling blocks of 100.

I am adding  a little to IMCC. I got into IMCC when it was a lot higher. I am currently  down 70% on IMCC. I am not really trying to get my cost basis down that much,  because I do have  a sizeable chunk reduced down to a small chunk, but I dont have much cash to get my cost basis down,, so I am just nibbling a bit at these low levels.

Filled Buy 100   IMCC Limit 0.5327   --   -- 09:56:47 08/17/22

Filled Buy 100   IMCC Limit 0.5327   --   -- 09:58:50 08/17/22

Filled Buy 100   IMCC Limit 0.5326   --   -- 09:56:47 08/17/22

Filled Buy 100   IMCC Limit 0.5327   --   -- 09:58:50 08/17/22

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 @cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com 

Thanks for posting this.  IMCC Stock seems to be having problems getting going the past couple of days.  But, look at the major cannabis stocks as they push higher such as CGC, ACB, TLRY, et. al.  If these continue higher and make a solid break to the upside, IMCC Stock follows.  Interestingly, I like IMCC Stock far more than the others.  Yet, it is the others that are heading higher.  

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Reputable Member

@dhtaylor me too, it is just getting kicked.   i have accumulated a lot of it.   darn the luck.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022