Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

YOURWAY CANNABIS BRANDS TO ACQUIRE IONIC

JoeW
 JoeW
(@joew)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Check out the details here:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/yourway-cannabis-brands-acquire-ionic-142800688.html

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

This is certainly interesting.  Yet, neither stock budged on the news.  That might be even more interesting.  

ReplyQuote

Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

@dhtaylor 

IONKF down > 29% today. Delayed reaction apparently. 

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@mikekorner 

The bigger issue with Ionic Brands IONKF stock is that it is bouncing between $0.005 & $0.010 which that move is 100% to the upside and 50% to the downside. On a percentage basis, these are big moves.  But, really, if you stand far enough away while looking at this chart, it's not really moving.  A lot like the rest of the cannabis sector.

ReplyQuote

Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

@dhtaylor Indeed. Though one could play those price swings to make some money while waiting for the stock prices to explode upward. 

ReplyQuote
awesame
(@awesame)
Eminent Member

I think I'm going to hold my IONKF and let it convert to YOURF. Remember, YourWay is the same company that used to go by Hollister Biosciences.

ReplyQuote

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Trusted Member

Got 50,000 shares of this so far at a half a cent. Now...do I keep them after they become Yourway...or take the profit and finish off my Tilt Holdings or Lowell Farms positions? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@jpynestergmail-com 

I'd be inclined to hold on to YOURF stock as these guys are tipping their hands showing they want to do deals and grow a large foundation.  But, they are also a company that will likely be picked up by a far larger player

JP liked
ReplyQuote

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Trusted Member

@dhtaylor  You give me something to think about. I can't find much on them, even under the other name, besides what you've done on them, so I never looked at them as much of an investment compared to Lowell Farms or Tilt Holdings. I'll see what I can dig up on them. Thanks!

Never did I think I would be buying shares at half a penny and feel safe doing so. lol

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@jpynestergmail-com $50 gets you $10K shares. These are the kinds of moves you brag about years later. 

JP liked
ReplyQuote

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Trusted Member

@dhtaylor Yourway shouldn't fall much, if at all, with how efficient / tight they are so it really is a solid long-term investment... and at such a steal of a price with an investment in them already giving me crazy returns just from the merger. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022