Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Medical Cannabis company that may be worth watching

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Benzinga had  a conference  a while back, with the CEO of KHRNF doing a presentation and an interview. You can google it.

I like the global medical cannabis strategy they have using clinics.

I think medical cannabis has many applications, and will develop over the years, from flower, extracts, etc, into all sorts of scientifically developed medicines.

I think, right now, its basically an easy to grow plant, cheap to grow really. Medical cannabis treats so many different things, and the study of it, has been pretty much forbidden, so this seems to be the starting point.IMHO

For me, I like this one. I don't give advice to buy or sell any stock.

The oxford club did a report on this company over a year ago.

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing I’ve been desperately trying to find time to look in to these guys.  Their German foundation is important. They could be big with everything.  Next week, I am hoping to hit about 2-3 videos now that I have done a bunch of the other things and that is all out of the way.  

I’ll try and dig up the video on Benzinga on these guys.  Thanks for the heads up.

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@dhtaylor  Merry Christmas D.H. and  to all forum members.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: