Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Stock to Watch 2022 Khiron Life Sciences KHRNF Stock Ready to Launch

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

For Khiron Life Sciences, KHRNF Stock, there are two new things that are positive for this company: the country of Colombia has switched to paying 100% of medical cannabis and have made it far easier for patients to get scrips, and second: Germany cannabis legalization.  Khiron Life Sciences is poised to do very well from both of these changes.  Khiron is already the biggest player in Colombia.  And, their conversion & retention rate for new patients is providing the company with double-digit increases monthly.

As for Germany, this is one of the biggest news events in cannabis in a long time.  There are 84.2M people in Germany and cannabis legalization will be bigger here than in any one state in the United State (California only has 39M population) as well as Canada (Only 35M population).  Plus, once Germany goes full cannabis legalization in 2022, other countries are very likely to follow.  With Khiron poised to move into Europe & UK, this first-to-market company will perform solidly.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago 4 times by D. H. Taylor

TheQueen liked
Gary Johnson
(@garyjohnsngmail-com)

Great write up.

Was that a cut and paste issue,,,, under Financial Stock Data, the first line is MariMed ?

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@garyjohnsngmail-com

Yes!!! Thanks for catching that.  I changed up the format of the articles to standardize them so everyone can compare articles to each other (P{lus Google search SEO).  I copy/paste one page into a new document, then delete all of the old info and input new info.  Missed that one line.  

ReplyQuote
Gary Johnson
(@garyjohnsngmail-com)

Sorry you're fired! But not until my KHRN position goes up 10 x .

Keep those insightful articles coming. A worthwhile read.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@garyjohnsngmail-com 

I don't think your stock is going up 10x.  I think you are going to get acquired first. I really see a big player stepping in and picking this up.  It makes sense and, they have a market cap of pocket change to a company with deep pockets.  The hard lifting is already done.  

Fire me after this year.  I think this year is going to be huge and we really start moving.  All of my work over the past 2 months has been gearing up for an onslaught onto the website and making certain I can be found on all search results so that any retail investor can find me with a simple search.  We all benefit from that.  

ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Eminent Member

IMCC and KHIRON together maybe? Ive seen IMCC coming down quite a bit after a nice uptick.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967

Who will pick up Khiron?  Most likely, a company with really deep pockets.  Maybe Sundial?  Or an American MSO?  

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Eminent Member

Your thoughts on IMCC's dip.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 

I don't think IMCC has a monopoly on price movement lower; every cannabis stock has been suppressed.  

Mostly, I'm looking for a lot of momentum the first 150 days of this year.  I expect cannabis federal legalization will happen this year (versus everyone thinking that Congress got elected and IMMEDIATELY passed laws).  Legislation is a process. They've given plenty of hints to the general public that there will be a shift/change. Once this gets underway, these stocks will get a lift.  But, a wholesale move out of OTCMarkets onto NASDAQ/NYSE will also pressure short sellers.  And, more and more will generally be drawn into the value in these companies.  

IMCC is a company that, along with Khiron, I see being picked up by a big US MSO that wants to dominate the world market.  Most US MSOs have made zero move outside of the US.  But, Germany is a far, far, far bigger story to me than the US.  They have 84M population versus California's 39M.  US MSOs are going to move on Germany.  IMCC is a company (As well as Khiron) that with an established base in Germany will eventually attract a company that wants to move on Germany.  It's an easy move.  All the hard lifting was already done.  

Look for both to be acquired.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: