Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Kona Pink Review

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I received my order of Kona gold sugar free and Kona Pink this morning.

I am reviewing the taste for the most part. I haven't consumed the entire can, yet, I already had coffee.

I think Kona Pink is the best tasting energy drink I have ever tried. Honestly, it's the only energy drink I ever tasted that I actually like. I used to drink Red Bull when I needed it to drive,and never liked the taste. I have tried many others and didn't like them either.

They delivered via USPS in a  box, well packaged.

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I also tried Kona gold. I will buy more Kona Pink because I like it.

I would take kona gold sugar free over redbull any day,  because Its easier for me to chug down. I dont like the taste of red bull, I dont like the taste of coffee either. But I drink coffee almost every morning. I won't buy more kona gold, sugar free, but I will buy more kona pink.

I think coffee and so called energy drinks serve a purpose.For me, taste isnt the primary reason for drinking  energy drinks or coffee. Kona pink is the only one I really like. Honestly. I like Kona gold sugar free in comparison to red bull, monster and all the others I have tried, except Kona PInk.

Since I own shares of KGKG, my review is biased to some extent. I am not dumping my shares based on my review,lol, quite the opposite. I am buying more.I bought more today, and have  a gtc buy order in as I type. This is not investment advice.

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

Have you had Celsius? 

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

No, I have not had any celsius. I don't know if its in the convenience stores where I live or not

I discovered KGKG from D.H's top 10 growth picks, and have been watching it for several months.

Same thing with Bevcanna and Bhang. I own shares in all three.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: