Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Lowell Farms LOWLF Stock Forecast Forecast & Analysis

Page 1 / 2

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lowell Farms LOWLF Stock is a stock that believe is one of the most undervalued cannabis stocks.  What was once a $10.00 stock is now a fraction of this price at a mere $0.30 per share.  But, I believe the intrinsic value hidden in this cannabis investment will eventually be there.  Putting together the LOWLF stock forecast has me looking in to the future for the stock and what is possible.  But, the biggest possibility is the Ascend Wellness AAWH stock licensing deal where Ascend will be producing & distributing Lowell Farms' products throughout their dispensaries.  So, when you consider Lowell Farms as one of your cannabis investments, you also need to consider its partnerships.

Lowell Farms' numbers missed again, however.  Revenues were expected to reach $16.5M but,  Lowell only printed about $15M.  For 2022, expectations are that more capacity will kick in and Lowell Farms will get closer to its potential.  In 2023, revenues are expected to move to above $25M per quarter on average.  However, with the Ascend Wellness deal, I am thinking there will be far greater upside with revenue potential.

In the meantime, Lowell Farms has greatly improved its financial position with shrinking its liabilities.  Because of that, equity has surged. This will be the future engine of revenue growth.  

Lowell Farms Video Analysis From December 2021:

This topic was modified 1 week ago by D. H. Taylor

TheQueen liked
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Trusted Member

As i watched the stock drop a little again today, ugh, i went back and replayed the video,  such good information.  Hanging on to this stock.  Again,  Thanks for the work put into your videos.

ReplyQuote

(@1)
Estimable Member Registered

I wish LOWLF would give some updates.

If LOWLF could do as well with investor relations as they do social media and their brands, I would feel a lot better about a long term investment in their company.

If they are licensing their products, which I think they are, it sure would be nice to see that in some news releases.

When I look up news on LOWLF on my TDA account, other companies pop up much of the time.

Maybe the silence is because something is happening, and they can't say anything.

I don't know.

Matt Paul liked
ReplyQuote
(@1)

LOWLF picked up a new Director with significant experience in M&A.

ReplyQuote

(@1)

I think Lowell will get acquired.  It seems to be a trend now on undervalued value cannabis companies, getting hammered in share prices, getting acquired. The new Director, with significant M&A experience, is something that has my attention.

the fact Lowel doesn't put out much if anything for news releases, could be they  are not allowed too, if they are in the middle of some deal. Just me guessing here.

LOWLF is one of my largest positions.  I would like to see Lowel's products licensed around  the world, and I think they would too, hence, M&A expert on the board. Again, I am guessing here.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cannabis-investing Agreed.  Bringing that one person on board was a telling sign of a potential future.  If nothing more, that individual will want to drive management to “clean up the books”.  So, expect big things with that.  

I do not see Lowell being in a position to actually go out and acquire others.  So, logically, they are looking to get acquired.  There’s usually premium there.

ReplyQuote

(@1)

Lowell farms popped up over 21% today.

The way its going up would normally think something is going on just like RWBYF did, then pharmco deal closed. But I am seeing a lot of tight strings so to speak, and twaaang, share prices pop up quickly on some of these massively undervalued cannabis penny stocks.

FFNTF has been doing huge pops, and huge pull backs, so have many others.

I think Lowell farms is one to watch! It could easily jump up over $1 in minutes. The fact they have a M&A expert IMHO makes it very interesting. Of course it could always go down just as quickly.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

UP over 100% since end of January.  Impressive.  

ReplyQuote

FLSharkvictim
 FLSharkvictim
(@FLSharkvictim)

I think I like a lot better the ticker LVCNF - Leviathan Natural Products Inc instead.. 

I think this company will grow a lot faster than Lowell Farms.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@FLSharkvictim

LVCNF stock is up nearly 100% since January.  But, Leviathan Natural Products still needs to improve some metrics with margins & profits.  Still, they are leading the way.

ReplyQuote

(@cannabisinvesting69yahoo-com)
Trusted Member

Buying LOWLF Today on the dips!

I already have a large position in LOWLF, but at this point, I am adding for a near term trade.

GLTA!

ReplyQuote
paul laeser
(@pauljlaeserhotmail-com)

On Friday the 13th the California Governor unveiled a budget proposal to eliminate the cannabis cultivation tax and revamp cannabis revenues to fight the black market. That explains why Lowell farms and Glass house were up over 20% that day.

ReplyQuote

(@#1)

@pauljlaeserhotmail-com 

Please  post the part that says, what you stated, please. The budget proposal is 175 pages long.

ReplyQuote
paul laeser

I did not see the budget proposal I read that on marijuana moment

ReplyQuote

paul laeser

I will try to find it again and post it

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name