Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Lowell Farms LOWLF Stock Forecast Forecast & Analysis

34 Posts
8 Users
8 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Pi Financial on Cannabis Stocks & Lowell Farms

#1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

ReplyQuote

Q Canna
(@aconceptsketchgmail-com)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Q Canna
(@aconceptsketchgmail-com)
Estimable Member

In California ,Some more of the smaller private operators going out of business and, not a lot of upside for the public plays on a space that maybe, looked very attractive given their, really discounted valuations and interesting and differentiated and solid businesses, if you took out the challenging macro environment and that includes, one of my, one of the names I've long pitched is Lowell Farms.

I think Lowell (OTCQX:LOWLF) has a great business. It has a real brand. It's recognized amongst consumers and you even see it bear fruit with some of their licensing deals that they've announced. They have licensing deals with Schwazze. They have licensing deal with Ascend. There's a lot of interesting opportunity for Lowell, but I think that in the near term that that's a real headwind for both the publics and the privates in California

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4531453-cannabis-micromacro-picture-podcast-transcript

ReplyQuote

Page 3 / 3

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022