Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Mixed feelings on price drop

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Yesterday I bought shares at 1.20 Canadian to see it dive to 80 cents.

On the other hand, I'm like, yes! Opportunity to load up. Just deciding if I should wait until the dust settles.

Anybody else buying more Lowell?

b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

I got out of them a while back.....The Cali market is one that kind of worries me given how mature the market is and how much competition is entering the state. 

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@b17jayhawker We've seen the California playbook play out in Oregon and Canada.  There will be too much supply and then everyone will shift out of wholesale and into premium branding.  California is going to take a bit of time.  

In the meantime, Lowell is shifting to its premium branding outside of the state and has already stated that they are expecting a return to revenue growth in Q4.  Let's see how that plays out.  

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter The serious top player is Berner with Cookies from NorCAL. They've dominated...the branding game. 

ReplyQuote
Share: