Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Price drop continues

TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Is there more to this than possibly shorts?   Sadly,  this stock has had a continuous drop and i dont know if its a buying opportunity or a warning,  any input?

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Trusted Member

The last earnings report scared people off. I don't see anything worrisome with the company. I'm sure if something was foul, D.H. would give us a shout out. With all stocks tumbling, I'm not concerned. I am keeping an eye on Lowell and will add to my position if it goes down another 10-20 cents. 

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

@gtosali1967 @jpynestergmail-com I am done with the article and analysis on this stock and should have the video up in just a few hours’ time.  The way I see this, with the licensing, these guys have significant upside.  Licensing allows another company to sell its products in their dispensaries.  The cost to Lowell is $0; they just get a cut.  So, no cost issues. In Illinois, they are having problems keeping up with production levels and that should start reversing soon.  

I’m looking for a solid $4.50 very soon based on future cash flow. From there, with more licensing agreements, with them gaining ground in CA, they should easily hit $10.00 over the next couple of years’ time.  At the current price of, what, $0.45? You’re looking at a 10x multiple, if not 20x over a big period of time.  Could you get that out of the S&P 500?  10x in the same period of time?  I doubt that seriously.  

Lowell has a few issues they will be able to work through.  The sellers now will be the regretters later.  

TheQueen liked
ReplyQuote
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I love bargains!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *