Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] MariMed MRMD Stock Forecast & Analysis

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

MariMed MRMD stock forecast is listed below given for Q3 with current MariMed financial data.  Is MRMD a good investment?  MRMD stock has some of the best numbers in the industry with tremendous upside potential.  In a recent interview, Bob Fireman has MariMed revenue potential in the future at $120M - $200M.  This is from company financial statements and MariMed management guidance from analysts.  In Q4, MariMed management will provide guidance for 2022.  For now, notwithstanding new dispensary openings, here is the MariMed MRMD stock forecast for the next 5 years time.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

I like Marimed and where the company is going.. Matter of fact, I have added a few more hundred shares to my position.. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by Matt Paul

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mattpaul02yahoo-com 

MariMed may be one of the best companies out there.  They softened a bit on this last report but, all of the cannabis stocks have slowed somewhat.  Also, MRMD stock has not sold off nearly as much as the rest of the industry.  This is likely because of how well MariMed is performing.  

ReplyQuote
paul laeser
(@pauljlaeserhotmail-com)

Good morning DH. I've read that Marimed had applied for a listing on the cse around the middle of April. Do you know roughly how long the process takes from the time they apply to the time they actually start trading.

Thanks

Paul

ReplyQuote

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

This is what I like to see! 

This great news for MRMD that got released yesterday on there website: 

MariMed Completes Acquisition of Kind Therapeutics USA, a Maryland Vertically Integrated Cannabis Business.

https://ir.marimedinc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/177/marimed-completes-acquisition-of-kind-therapeutics-usa-a

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mattpaul02yahoo-com

Nice... thanks for posting this, Matt.  These guys will be huge... if they don't merge with another before hand.

ReplyQuote

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

@dhtaylor They could but I don't think Robert Fireman wants to sell this company any time soon in my personal opinion.. When your revenue growth doubles w/ zero debit, your company is heading in the right direction..

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote
Matthew Norris
(@birkboy91gmail-com)
Eminent Member

@mattpaul02yahoo.com  Saw an interview with Fireman a few months back, and your comment lines up with what I heard him say...that Marimed will not be selling, rather, growing into a mid to top-tier MSO.

This post was modified 1 week ago by Matthew Norris

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mattpaul02yahoo-com @birkboy91gmail-com

Probably both correct.  But, keep this in mind: There will continuously be M&A activity moving forward. If the right deal comes along, say 4Front & MariMed? where both companies are effectively on different sides of the nation and have the best flower/edible on the market, a merge would make sense.  I can see each of these companies looking outward for growth in what will be a hyper-competitive market. I'm not saying it is a done deal.  And, yes, MariMed is sitting at the top spot, as far as I am concerned.  But, it is also a race to be #1 across the board.  With MariMed, they are in the best position of all.  But, why not expand on that continuously?  

We'll see what the future holds.  I believe we are going to see tons of M&A and I rule nothing out.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022