Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Next Green Wave NXGWF Stock the most undervalued cannabis stock

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I have had Next Green Wave NXGWF stock on my list for some time.  Despite Next Green Wave being one of the best marijuana stocks to buy now, not many others have heard of this cannabis stock.  Even the OTC recognizes Next Green Wave as being one of the Top 50 OTCX stocks.  They outperform some of the biggest cannabis stocks out there; have increasing revenues QoQ; are increasing gross margins and keep costs down; they are EBTIDA profitable, and they are net earnings profitable.  Despite this, NXGWF continues to drift downward.  This is one of those gems that you have to dig through a big pile of stocks until you discover an unpolished millionare-maker.  This stock will outperform many other cannabis stocks; Next Green Wave is an undervalued cannabis stock.

Next Green Wave is a "Craft Cannabis" company.  They are opting for higher quality, less volume approach.  They are located in Coalinga, CA... I had to look it up too.  They operate about a 35K sq. ft. grow and operation facility (They were just approved for an additional 50K sq. ft. facility).  But, they also just signed a deal with Cookies dispensaries to distribute products in California.  The deal allows for Next Green Wave products to be sold in Cookies dispensaries and Next Green Wave will also produce Cookies-labeled products. This will add even more volume to an already growing revenue level.

This topic was modified 1 week ago by D. H. Taylor

RadGrapes
 RadGrapes
(@RadGrapes)

DH where do you see stock price in 18-24 months?

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I could see this hitting $2.50 fairly soon. We should see some price movements over the next few months. However, I'm a little worried about the inflation outlook; stocks might get beaten up.

ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

I see a huge price drop today to .50 cents Canadian. Time to start a strong position, then watch to see if it drops more before finishing my positon. Awesome breakdown as always, D.H.!

ReplyQuote
Rich
 Rich
(@Rich)

Where do you see Next Green Wave today? Bit of a stunner last quarter.

ReplyQuote
Share: