Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Pharmacielo, is another one members may want to look at

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here is another one to look at,,, not saying buy, but look at. lol

It popped up last 2 trading days quite a bit actually. The sector seemed to get a small bump up, but this one stood out. I think its kind of like a smaller version of cleverleaf. lol, another one, one might want to do some dd on as well.

As world wide medical cannabis becomes a thing, the companies that process cannabis into oils, etc, for medicines etc, I think will be huge opportunities and turn into some dividend stocks. But I think I see dividends in the clouds. lol

Blow is company profile of Pharmacielo copied from my TD ameritrade account

Pharmacielo Ltd 

OTCQX International

: PCLOF

Based in Canada

Company profile

PharmaCielo Ltd. is a Canada-based company with a focus on ethical and sustainable processing and supplying of all natural, medicinal-grade cannabis oil extracts and related products to channel distributors. The Company’s principal subsidiary includes PharmaCielo Colombia Holdings S.A.S. It produces non-psychoactive and psychoactive extracts. Its psychoactive product line is designed and formulated to meet the needs of the medical industry. Its psychoactive products include THC Distillate and THC:CBD Standardized Oil. Its non-psychoactive products are designed to meet the needs of clients in the medical, nutraceutical and wellness industries. Its non-psychoactive products include Broad-Spectrum Distillate Standardized Oil, CBD Isolate, Broad-Spectrum Distillate, Broad-Spectrum Oil, Water-Soluble CBD, CBD Standardized Oil and Full-Spectrum Standardized Oil

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

@cannabis-investing Here you go, the Forum page for these guys (I moved your original post under here).  I'll keep tabs on them.  Also, Cielo is Spanish for Heaven (or sky).  

ReplyQuote

(@1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thank you D.H.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved