Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Planet 13 Holdings PLNHF Stock Acquires Next Green Wave

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin
Topic starter  

Planet 13 Holdings acquires Next Green Wave and, I think this is a great move for both companies. Both PLNHF stock and NXGWF stock are in my top picks of best marijuana stocks to buy now so, this adds to a track record of mine of about 5 of my Top Picks being acquired by other companies.

The deal has NXGWF stock being swapped for PLNHF stock at ~1;1/10th meaning, for every one share of NXGWF stock share you hold you get ~1/10th of a PLNHF stock share. Initially, I looked at this as being undervalued relative to what NXGWF could be valued at. After all, in the past few months the selling of a board director's shares, a director that promptly left the company, pushed NXGWF share price down significantly. My question due to this was: If that selling did not happen, would NXGWF shareholders gotten a price relative to the $0.50 per share price NXGWF was trading at before the selling?

Nonetheless, both stocks are significantly undervalued relative to where they should be when compared to the broader market.

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022