Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Planet 13 Holdings Acquires Next Green Wave PLNHF stock & NXGWF Stock

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Planet 13 Holdings acquires Next Green Wave and, I think this is a great move for both companies. Both PLNHF stock and NXGWF stock are in my top picks of best marijuana stocks to buy now so, this adds to a track record of mine of about 5 of my Top Picks being acquired by other companies.

The deal has NXGWF stock being swapped for PLNHF stock at ~1;1/10th meaning, for every one share of NXGWF stock share you hold you get ~1/10th of a PLNHF stock share. Initially, I looked at this as being undervalued relative to what NXGWF could be valued at. After all, in the past few months the selling of a board director's shares, a director that promptly left the company, pushed NXGWF share price down significantly. My question due to this was: If that selling did not happen, would NXGWF shareholders gotten a price relative to the $0.50 per share price NXGWF was trading at before the selling?

Nonetheless, both stocks are significantly undervalued relative to where they should be when compared to the broader market.

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 3 times by D. H. Taylor
This topic was modified 1 week ago by D. H. Taylor

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: