Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Planet 13 to Acquire Next Green Wave

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

JP and Peter Martino liked
TheQueen
(@gtosali1967)
Eminent Member

which of the two would be better to aquire more of?

JP and D. H. Taylor liked
ReplyQuote
Larry Moulton
(@liberty155yahoo-ca)

Hey D.H. I guess planet 13 needs to supply there new superstore in L.A. Can next green wave supply enough,or is planet 13 on a buying spree in California to feed the new superstore.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gtosali1967 So, the deal has NXGWF valued at $70M.  There are 186M shares outstanding, which puts the stock at $0.35 per share.  NXGWF is now trading at $0.29.  So, with an efficiently priced market, the stock would be far, far closer to the $0.35 valuation price.  But, this is also contingent upon the value of PNLHF stock.  They picked a stock price for PLNHF and pegged NXGWF at that moment based upon the $70M valuation and PLNHF's stock price (I think you get about .10 shares of PLNHF for every NXGWF.  Should you buy NXGWF to take advantage of the price discrepancy, you are also anticipating an increase in price of PLNHF.  Everything goes hand in hand.  Still, you could lock in some money there if PLNHF stayed the same or, went higher.  It is up so far today, so NXGWF is undervalued accordingly.  

ReplyQuote
Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator

I'm glad Sundial didn't buy them.

JP liked
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB