Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Potential Location Expansions

Colin L
(@colin-l)
Topic starter  

Despite same store growth - believe they added a large number of registers to their Las Vegas locations - do we have any idea of how planet 13 can expand there business model into other markets. EG: every major city could enjoy the novelty of a singular planet 13 store like NYC, Boston , LA and other major cities. Could be a compelling growth story since these mega stores pull high revenues. Thoughts?

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

They recently opened a store in Orange County, CA.  I had a follower/subscriber stop by to check it out and he said it was epic.  This is their model; open up new stores and businesses in new areas.  I imagine since Planet 13 is already in Nevada, their home state, they will likely open a store in Reno, but I know of no plans for that at this time.  

But, this also means California is wide open.  Since they already have licenses and are operating in this arena, they can expand to other cities such as Los Angeles which, that could be numerous stores in touristy areas such as Hollywood.  Also, why not San Francisco?  

This post was modified 1 month ago by Colin L

ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

Planet 13 is THAT stock that I wish I had bought into when it was pennies not so long ago and had bought 10,000 shares. It is why I take these cheaper penny stocks much more seriously now and load up on them as quick as I can.

Planet 13 is such a unique beast. Consumption lounges, night clubs, restaurants, in the pipeline to add to their dispensaries. Are you kidding me? Love the future for this company. I see them someday in New York, in almost every state . . . as an international brand under their own umbrella or somebody else's. The have a Hard Rock Cafe vibe to me.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

I still Planet 13 PLNHF stock gets acquired by someone far bigger.  

JP liked
ReplyQuote
Chicoh52
(@chicoh52)

FLA,  I believe will be a good fix for the planet , plus just wondering how well they do with Chicago store I've held a position with plnhf for sometime,  last year sold some share for profit,  but since then bought back in 

This post was modified 16 hours ago by Chicoh52

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

@chicoh52 Planet 13 has started showing up on FL Weekly Marijuana report 

see link below and go down to the last retailers... It's them and Cookies. 

ReplyQuote
Share: