Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Red, White & Bloom RWBYF Stock - longterm upside potential with growth

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Red White & Bloom RWBYF stock is set for longterm appreciation.  Red White & Bloom has laid the framework for a vast footprint.  But, this process has taken some time, but that is part of the business.  You do not simply announce your intentions one day and then open your doors for business the next.  I have said this many times: The business of cannabis is a process; it is not an event.  Given that, a lot of the hard work has been done and now Red White & Bloom is set to harvest the fruits of its labor.

I am a data hound and this is where I gravitate towards whenever I analyze a company.  Also, I am firmly entrenched in a mantra of 'dollar votes'.  Even more, I do not consume any kind of cannabis products... except the financial data.  And, I do not focus on the products in a sense that I believe one product is better than another.  Instead, I look towards revenue growth and from there can decide if the general population is buying up the product.  This is a popularity contest, after all.

Red White & Bloom RWBYF stock is prone to hype.  When I first got back into the swing of things with analyzing cannabis companies I was forewarned to largely skip over this company.  I have.  But, they are starting to print big revenue numbers with more to come.  I don't like skipping over big growth potential.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Keith Bare
 Keith Bare
(@Keith Bare)

Best Opportunity 2022 in #Cannabis with #Michigan and #Illinois Licenses

ReplyQuote
Joe DeRome
 Joe DeRome
(@Joe DeRome)

Hi
We’re you paid by RWB in anything to write this article?

ReplyQuote
Share: