Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

*Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements

Cannabis Investing
(@cannabis-investing)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I have traded Sundial in the past.

I got lucky, first time I bought it, the next day it about tripled. I was gigglng like a little girl.

Here is why I didnt buy any for a quick trade.

It says this on my td ameritrade account

*Deficient: Issuer Failed to Meet NASDAQ Continued Listing Requirements.*

Does anyone know if Sundial could get delisted at anytime, or when, or what share price has to get too to not risk being delisted?

Thats one reason  why I have smaller positions in any stock Sundial owns shares of or loaning money too.

If anyone can explain the risks of Sundial being delisted, odds of it happening, when it could happen, what they have to do to not get delisted, would be helpful.

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@cannabis-investing My understanding from previous research is $1.00 as a minimum for NASDAQ But, there is a length of time invovled.  SNDL will need to push above $1.00 for something like 2-3 weeks.  Then, the hold would likely be taken off. 

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

they've been trading under a $1 since June....Do we think something like this is coming soon?

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@b17jayhawker SNDL stock would have to clear the $1.00 mark and, I think it is something like 3 weeks that it has to stay above that metric.  They have not gotten there just yet.  We need a pretty big rush of people start buying stocks in cannabis all over again.  Remember, many got in when there was a lot of hype.  Stocks have settled down since then, and I am not certain we simply rush higher on its own.  We need several series of catalysts.  

This is a process.  We are sooo fortunate to be able to buy these stocks at these levels.  They will get there over time.  

ReplyQuote
Share: