Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

I used to be weary of this company

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Now suddenly I am excited about them. 

For a while I was getting a vibe they were like the company I work for. Lying in wait on a bed of cash while other companies establish their businesses and suffer through trial and error. Then they would swoop in and buy up these companies. But I just couldn't put any cash into them due to, like DH always said, "spend that money already."

The fact they acquired a company I was getting ready to invest in helped my decision. Alcanna is proven company, and I loved their Nova Cannabis position.

So, I bought in earlier this week and now I'm enjoying speculating what will be their next puzzle piece to fill in? Valens? Indiva? Auxly? What do you folks think will be their next move? Or will they go back into sleeping dragon mold guarding their gold?

Admittedly I hope the Reddit / Apes get their AMC squeeze as those bigger players in that community have made it clear Sundial is their next target. They have a belief that there are three companies that have no real shares left, that there only synthetic shares being put out there as the shorts desperately try to stop as much bleeding as they can before forced to cover.

AMC, Gamestop, and Sundial are these stocks, according to their belief. I know nothing of these things but the point is, they BELIEVE these things. And have begun adding positions to Sundial. Imagine, if there were some kind of squeeze in these other companies and then the Reddit / Apes crew started throwing blocks of cash into Sundial...

So Sundial has become my soap opera cannabis stock. What will happen next?! Stay tune, folks.

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

I think this is a classic example of the whole being worth more than the parts.  Sundial SNDL Stock will very likely accelerate and grow nicely considering all of the pieces of the puzzle they are acquiring.  If the pick up The Valens Company VLNCF stock this is yet another piece of the puzzle of what might eventually become a very big, solidly performing company.

JP liked
ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Share: