Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Inner Spirit Holdings INSHF Stock To Get Acquired by Sundial

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Inner Spirit Holdings INSHF Stock is a dispensary-based cannabis company in Canada.  They are opening up new stores in Canada at a very fast pace.  Cannabis in Canada is growing very rapidly putting Inner Spirit in a strong position.  There are a lot of things I like about Inner Spirit and it just might be a cannabis stock with a lot of potential upside.  I wanted to break out some of the metrics to show some of the positives and negatives of the model.

Inner Spirit Holdings held the distinction of being one of my Top Picks.  I took them out after a debate with a friend of mine.  He did not believe it should be a top pick that others should be in the listing prior to this.  So, this is a stock that since they have updated their latest earnings I really wanted to dig in and take an objective view of the stock.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Share: