Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

FREE Money - The Stock Market is offering Free Money; get ya some!

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Trulieve TCNNF is acquiring Harvest Health HRVSF in an all-stock deal.  The price of Harvest moved upwards just prior to the announcement but since has not achieved parity with the acquisition price of the exchange of stock for Trulieve TCNNF stock.  This is free money if you are looking for an opportunity to lock in a quick 7.5%, or so.  But, how do you do this?

Harvest Health HRVSF Stock

First, I am heavily bullish on Harvest Health HRVSF stock and they were one of my Top Picks.    I believe the stock on its own could appreciate considerably. So,  if you are a Harvest Health HRVSF stockholder this is an excellent opportunity to own the cannabis stock simply for no other reason than the company will do very well on its own.  But, HRVSF is being acquired by Trulieve, a behemoth with tremendous potential and one of the best marijuana stocks to buy.

Trulieve TCNNF Stock

Trulieve is a Florida-based medical cannabis company that is expanding its footprint across the nation.  They are doing so very strategically and acquiring excellent cannabis companies.  On my Complete List of Top 100 Cannabis Companies, Trulieve is ranked #28 in QoQ revenue gains, #1 in revenue per share, #16 in gross margins, #11 in operating efficiencies, and #3 in EBITDA/Revenue. These are impressive metrics across the board and rate Trulieve as one of the best marijuana stocks to buy now.

So, if you owned Trulieve on its own, again, kudos to you for owning a cannabis stock with tremendous upside potential.  The acquisition will merely expand the footprint of the giant cannabis stock and from there, Trulieve will likely push forward with significant increases.

This topic was modified 6 days ago by D. H. Taylor

Share: